Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would like to add something to the checkout list to look for after pickup.
Go to a high pressure touchless car wash and check for water leaks. My windshield wasn't sealed or maybe deformed. Water came straight through. At the SC waiting on a new windshield.
On a better note my SC in the Memphis area is top-notch people, I trust them to get me back in the road soon as possible.

Attachments

• 20220619_133106.jpg
    20220619_133106.jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 20220619_133049.jpg
    20220619_133049.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 105
Would like to add something to the checkout list to look for after pickup.
Go to a high pressure touchless car wash and check for water leaks. My windshield wasn't sealed or maybe deformed. Water came straight through. At the SC waiting on a new windshield.
On a better note my SC in the Memphis area is top-notch people, I trust them to get me back in the road soon as possible.
Good call. This happened on my low-vin MY and it was a nightmare. Tesla repaired it quickly.

The latest flyover looked good. I see vins raining down next week.
I hope you're correct!
To those who are posting EDD updates, thank you...BUT...please recognize that those who are visiting this thread every hour are looking for information that might relate to their own situation. To assist them please follow the excellent example of @bobusn as shown in this screenshot.
Note that he included:

• When he got the update (text)
  • New EDD
  • VIN with the last two digits as xx
  • Order date (very important)
  • Vehicle specs (especially Plaid or LR)
  • Geographic area of delivery
When you provide all of that pertinent info you are really helping others who are waiting as reflected by the 'Likes' that @bobusn has already gotten.

1657987385952.png