Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day 533 and counting. I have an Aug 12-Sep 23 edd right now but have little confidence as it does slide almost every month. You would think they could have delivered something by now as I have seen other newer orders that are almost the same delivered here in Colorado quicker by months. What did those of us > 450 days do to get in delivery
Yesterday I picked up my white with cream interior LR X. I remember about 500 gazillions posts ago people were asking about the cream interior since it’s not a very popular choice but we never really got some pictures. So here what the cream looks likeView attachment 829525
View attachment 829526
View attachment 829527
That’s pretty much how mine is going to look with the car seat situation in both:) looks great and happy you got it.

Just got a VIN today, didn’t expect it as the previous EDD shows Oct to Dec 2022.

VIN is 7SAXCBE5XNF354XXX, is this a recent build?

Order date is May 2021. Long range, blue exterior, cream interior, six seater. Pick up at Fremont delivery center.

Another question, is it worth to add the enhanced autopilot? I don’t feel like I need the full FSD, but not sure if enhanced autopilot would be useful.

Just got a VIN today, didn’t expect it as the previous EDD shows Oct to Dec 2022.

VIN is 7SAXCBE5XNF354XXX, is this a recent build?

Order date is May 2021. Long range, blue exterior, cream interior, six seater. Pick up at Fremont delivery center.

Another question, is it worth to add the enhanced autopilot? I don’t feel like I need the full FSD, but not sure if enhanced autopilot would be useful.

I would choose either FSD or nothing. FSD is only $10k for old orders, which means a 2k discount. EAP has no such discount.

Nothing in specific, I keep reading that old builds are bad so just curious about my vin series.
I took delivery of my MXLR on 6/27 with a VIN of 340XX. Car was built at the end of April, so not at the end of the quarter in the rush. I was concerned about the earlier VIN; however, my car was perfect and I’ve had no issues since delivery. I’ve put 1,000 miles on the car so far. So, in my opinion, I don’t believe you have anything to worry about with your VIN. Good luck!

Did anyone with the recent deliveries get the back seat pockets on their X
pockets.jpg

I would choose either FSD or nothing. FSD is only $10k for old orders, which means a 2k discount. EAP has no such discount.
I have cars with EAP and FSD. EAP is worth it in my opinion. The incremental stuff from FSD isn't so much.

Unfortunately, I kind of agree with the above comment: if you can get FSD for an extra $4k (not $6k), then go for FSD and enjoy the future, unlimited, improvements.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Reactions: Elixir
So all these VINS, scheduled deliveries and narrowing dates. I still have a window of July 20-Aug 24 and have heard nothing. We’ve been patient for over a year but if we get delayed again I might lose it.
You and me both, my friend. I was finally allowing myself to be hopeful because we were in mid-July and the lower bound of my EDD had been 7/30 for a while. Then the dreaded dramatic push out again. Hoping it reverts back and to an even narrower range this week. I just don’t see my order actually getting pushed out again when others from the same time period are now taking delivery.