Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I think I will call him back and change from the 5.
I guess I never understood how much nicer the 6 could actually be for my uses primarily in Real Estate. The tiny dark diagram of seating on the Tesla website is pretty useless. But after looking at lots of UTubes I am convinced.
That Luxo 6 seat setup has killer looks, is much more adjustable comfortable and spacious for people and stuff, is especially impressive when highlighted by the FWD, has better stronger HVAC system, and more popular so probably better resale later on.
We love how much space the rear seat has to exit with the 6 seat. We can move the middle seats forward and back from the touch screen to let people (primarily our 9 year old with PANDAS that refuses to touch things) out. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I think the 7 seat is manual (hence one of the reasons for the up charge to 6 seat). Ignore the mess. Darn kids. 😂

Attachments

• D34FDF79-2C8E-490E-A5A3-A3261E07BA21.jpeg
    D34FDF79-2C8E-490E-A5A3-A3261E07BA21.jpeg
    374.1 KB · Views: 82
  • FF45E142-088F-4914-A6BC-0EA469647639.jpeg
    FF45E142-088F-4914-A6BC-0EA469647639.jpeg
    459.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 8F8CB46F-D4FA-48EA-ADFA-5E51088107C8.jpeg
    8F8CB46F-D4FA-48EA-ADFA-5E51088107C8.jpeg
    646.4 KB · Views: 79
GolferGuy...sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I've seen others on various forum pages think can write the entire thing off in one fell swoop. We'll enjoy our awesome ride. We'll still have a clean EV and cheaper to drive than gas. Like I said, work with your tax guy.
I’m not a tax attorney (strictly Criminal Defense) but I believe it’s the tax cut and job act that was passed a few years back that allowed the immediate tax deduction for business vehicles over 6,000 pounds instead of the IRS code. Last time I checked it was good through 2025.

Want to try a break things up a bit and take the wait stress down to level one.
The X is an expensive SUV just wanted to know what everyone does during the week.
I'll start:: I own a key shop in the Memphis area. We make car keys for the dealerships.
Pretty cool to see what everyone else does here. I’m a mortgage consultant/loan officer. Will be my first Tesla.

Appreciate all the insight and information that has been given here. Imagine placing an order with complete uncertainty of when you’re getting a car and not knowing if anyone else is going through the same 😅

Definitely not true, I received a call and switched on Tuesday afternoon, I have a LR order from 10/28/20. Unfortunately, SA’s really are not very informed.
From what I've gathered, the SAs have nothing to do with the configuration change. Corporate Tesla operations members are calling customers to inquire about the change. That would explain all the confusion between our SAs. Just a thought for Tesla....

Send out an internal corporate communication email stating what the **** you're doing!!! 😳

Definitely not true, I received a call and switched on Tuesday afternoon, I have a LR order from 10/28/20. Unfortunately, SA’s really are not very informed.

Requoting from the parent post "So far the information provided to us is that it will only give priority to Plaid MX orders at this point as far as possible changes to configuration". That doesn't mean the SA can't call people with LR orders, it just means call people with plaid orders first.