Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We wait and wait and wait. And we wonder what the yoke will be like...

Let me know if any of you are doing what I am doing: I pretend my current round steering wheel is a yoke. I do this to train my steering habits. I keep my hands at 9 and 3 o'clock and do not touch the top half of the steering wheel. I even practice pushing imaginary turn signal buttons! I kid you not! :D

Let me know if any of you are doing what I am doing: I pretend my current round steering wheel is a yoke. I do this to train my steering habits. I keep my hands at 9 and 3 o'clock and do not touch the top half of the steering wheel. I even practice pushing imaginary turn signal buttons! I kid you not! :D
My aunt just got a MS Long range, so I was able to drive it and try out the yoke. In all seriousness it was really no big deal. Within minutes, I was already getting used to it. You naturally adjust. The tougher part is really the turn signals. You really have to think about it and as others have said, you will graze the buttons and the turn signal will go on etc. If you have multiple cars, it will be a challenge going from a standard style “stalk” vehicle to a yoke vehicle and back again more, because of the turn signals and not so much the shape of the yoke.

My July 21 order has a January delivery date as of yesterday. Long range, Red/White, 20" wheels, 7 seats, no FSD, based in southern California. Started as Jan/Feb when I ordered, then January a week later (right around the first $5k price increase), stayed Jan until about labor day, blank for a few weeks and January just came back.

You can also now see your estimated delivery date in the app (at least on the latest iOS version). People on r/teslamotors also notice better, more accurate renders of their vehicles and other improvements.

Theyll discount it right before increasing just like last time.. a limited tiek discount to push sales before the increase.

LOL, if they just announce the price is going to $14k (prior rumor), there will be plenty of incentive to buy without any actual reduction. I think Tesla is way past the point of needing a quick injection of FSD cash to carry on their operations or buff up their financials.

Honestly if they do anything I think it’s more likely they just announce you can’t buy FSD any more and must subscribe, and toss in a modest discount for annual subscriptions.

LOL, if they just announce the price is going to $14k (prior rumor), there will be plenty of incentive to buy without any actual reduction. I think Tesla is way past the point of needing a quick injection of FSD cash to carry on their operations or buff up their financials.

Honestly if they do anything I think it’s more likely they just announce you can’t buy FSD any more and must subscribe, and toss in a modest discount for annual subscriptions.
I doubt they would do a price jump of 4K that’s far too much for people to handle.. raising it 1-2k at a time is much more viable and when they offer a temporary 1k discount like they did last time before the price increase it all but forces some people to take the deal.. worked on me and many of my friends

My July 21 order has a January delivery date as of yesterday. Long range, Red/White, 20" wheels, 7 seats, no FSD, based in southern California. Started as Jan/Feb when I ordered, then January a week later (right around the first $5k price increase), stayed Jan until about labor day, blank for a few weeks and January just came back.

You can also now see your estimated delivery date in the app (at least on the latest iOS version). People on r/teslamotors also notice better, more accurate renders of their vehicles and other improvements.
Your right the app vehicle rendering for reservations is very up to date! Mine already shows the new white interior vs black that I initially ordered

Reactions: John in LB

I would love to see a video of you doing that 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: TWENT2 and Hebert