Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Try getting one of those Rivians. I hear they're making their cars at the rate of say, 1 per week. You should have it in no time. 300 years at this rate :p. We shouldn't assume that Tesla is the only one having issues getting new cars. My wife has been waiting more than 6 months for her upgraded Navigator. And remember what the Hertz guy said, "Tesla is the only one that can build them at scale".
I'll wait for the X... but I don't have to like it. Tesla really, really, really needs to clean this stuff up.

When did @sunnyvaletree get the call about his delivery? Thursday, October 14

When did the EDD first show “TBD” and “ Delivery timing will be available soon”? Thursday, October 28

When did @Fulkth get a VIN and a delivery date? Thursday, October 28

A pattern: so the next VINs will be released… tomorrow… Thursday !!
Good Detective work 👍🏽

Just stopped by the Clarkston Michigan Service Center after I dropped my daughter off at Cheer practice, it’s on the same road. SA looked up my account, had no new info to tell me. Told me to keep a look out in the next 2 months….great advice. I told her my obsession with looking for info is pretty strong right now, she laughed. She did confirm no deliveries have occurred in Michigan yet, which I didn’t really think there were. Also said the EDD dates are bouncing around everywhere and mean nothing. So…..we continue to wait…..

Reactions: Stro
The next
Just stopped by the Clarkston Michigan Service Center after I dropped my daughter off at Cheer practice, it’s on the same road. SA looked up my account, had no new info to tell me. Told me to keep a look out in the next 2 months….great advice. I told her my obsession with looking for info is pretty strong right now, she laughed. She did confirm no deliveries have occurred in Michigan yet, which I didn’t really think there were. Also said the EDD dates are bouncing around everywhere and mean nothing. So…..we continue to wait…..
The next 2 months?

I just stopped into the Tesla sales center in SoCal. No additional info or VIN found in their system but they guessed December delivery. My EDD still shows TBD. They confirmed anything built in November will be tagged as 2022 for registration purposes.

Can msrp be exclusive of options (“LR option”)?

I was wondering the same thing, except I just looked at my order details. Prior to changing to 6 seater, my Oder agreement had Model X listed at $69k, with LR option as a second line of 20k. Now, after changing to 6 seater, updated details have Tesla Model X LR listed 89k in one line. Oh well… still getting a great deal!!!

Try getting one of those Rivians. I hear they're making their cars at the rate of say, 1 per week. You should have it in no time. 300 years at this rate :p. We shouldn't assume that Tesla is the only one having issues getting new cars. My wife has been waiting more than 6 months for her upgraded Navigator. And remember what the Hertz guy said, "Tesla is the only one that can build them at scale".
I wish I could say you were wrong.

But, I am still a reservation holder for both a Rivian and an MX. At this rate, who knows?!?