Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LR, blue/black, 20” wheels, 6 seats. I last reached out several months ago with no updates available from SA or Tesla. What’s the best channel to use at this point to see beyond Tesla app status?

It's the app or your account management on the website. Other than that you're probably not going to get any updated information. The SA's don't really know much..... Some people got lucky when corporate called them to upsell them to the 6 seater, they were able to probe those folks for a little more inside info..... But other than that you are relegated to whatever you see on the app, the website and just waiting.

A sister thread here alerted me to check my status. No longer "building your car", just the old, don't call us, we will call you...
Me too — now it says we’ll let you know when it’s time to complete your delivery tasks. No more Delivery date EDD at all or we’re building your car…. Does anyone have the latter any longer? Wondering is this good or just another Tesla cluster….

5887F94E-A925-4071-BC9F-C38D6F74FF57.jpeg

Just saw the wall Charger price has gone up.€599

Me too — now it says we’ll let you know when it’s time to complete your delivery tasks. No more Delivery date EDD at all or we’re building your car…. Does anyone have the latter any longer? Wondering is this good or just another Tesla cluster….
Mine still shows “we’re building your car” ordered Dec 15 2020 white exterior black interior original 6-seater order

What sister thread?
It was actually your post.

It was actually your post.

Oh sorry — lol!

• Funny
Reactions: TrevTremaine
Mine changed to "schedule your delivery" and on the website it went back to TBD from January 🥴View attachment 737545
The interns are messing with us again. While everyone was "January," I was"TBD." Then the app updated and everyone has, "We're building your car" and I had, "well notify you."

Now that I have finally been updated to be like the cool kids, all of the cool kids get updated to TBD and "Well notify you!" I am basically on the island of misfit toys 😂

It's the app or your account management on the website. Other than that you're probably not going to get any updated information. The SA's don't really know much..... Some people got lucky when corporate called them to upsell them to the 6 seater, they were able to probe those folks for a little more inside info..... But other than that you are relegated to whatever you see on the app, the website and just waiting.
They treat us like mushrooms. They feed us *sugar*, and keep us in the dark!