Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another VINer here. I’m shopping around for the rates. Can someone refer me to DCU?
Ordered Sept 18. Model X white 6 seater with FSD.
😳 Congratulations! Are you a Tesla employee and/or related to Elon? Sounds too good to be true!
2 months, 6 days between order date and VIN? Yea.. It is too good to be true. Sorry, not really buying it when others are queued up for over a year.
Lets give @Mong some credit.. How many times has this particular forum thread in the past doubted someone and it turned out to be true.

Is there any rhyme or reason to the way Tesla operates their business? We have established the answer to that is no.

If this is in fact true - this is great news! The latest VIN order I was otherwise aware of was made March 17th. In my mind - the sooner the 6 seaters are assigned closer to today's date the sooner we start seeing 5 and 7 cars produced! But again... Tesla will be Tesla

After all the VINers the last couple of days, I was hoped that today will be my day. I have been refreshing frequently but my account went from TBD to January. Not what I was expecting. It had switched from January to TBD a week ago. Maybe Tesla’s way of preying my feels.😩
Me too! it seems south florida and tampa got VIN's but orlando and east side of florida has yet to get any (in this forum at least)

Reactions: Pdudkiewicz
Lets give @Mong some credit.. How many times has this particular forum thread in the past doubted someone and it turned out to be true.

Is there any rhyme or reason to the way Tesla operates their business? We have established the answer to that is no.

If this is in fact true - this is great news! The latest VIN order I was otherwise aware of was made March 17th. In my mind - the sooner the 6 seaters are assigned closer to today's date the sooner we start seeing 5 and 7 cars produced! But again... Tesla will be Tesla
Each Tesla dealer location got allocated a few MXs for this December delivery. Not a lot of people in Cleveland area ordered MX 6 seaters and may be the reason I got VIN earlier.

Did you have to reach out, or did they contact you. And... did you talk to someone at Schaumburg or someone higher up?
I reached out to them. I called the Schaumburg general number and, while I was waiting on hold, they asked if I wanted a call back instead of waiting. I did that and a guy named Hamid called me back about 15 minutes later. I think he was a Tesla customer service guy and not located in Schaumburg.

Reactions: EV3_