Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called the SA. Nice lady.
She said that when checking the vin they assigned and then removed… no information is coming along. They said they probably removed it because there was an issue with the number or vehicle and that i was lucky ( can you believe this) because they removed it quickly. This way i am back in line without losing time…
Si back to were i was before the Fake VIN assignment.

Just called the SA. Nice lady.
She said that when checking the vin they assigned and then removed… no information is coming along. They said they probably removed it because there was an issue with the number or vehicle and that i was lucky ( can you believe this) because they removed it quickly. This way i am back in line without losing time…
Si back to were i was before the Fake VIN assignment.
Us without a vin have to watch some of yall get a vin again meanwhile we haven’t gotten a vin at all lol that’s so messed up 😐

That's a great idea... Not only will Tesla get a bunch of extra cash to use from the reservation money.... But they will also be locking people in to buying another Tesla, people would be more likely to rather than exploring another brand.... Also a win for the customer since you guarantee yourself a car without waiting when you are ready for one..... The only issue I see is that Tesla's logistics are a clown show right now so I could see your reservation date coming due and there being no car available for you.

seinfeld-reservation.gif
HAHA, I've heard a lot about folks with MY orders with EDDs of March 2022 - getting VINs already!

Clown show is right! Imagine planning to spend the money in March and then getting the VIN in December.

(Hold on... I'm just going to take a sec and dream about getting a VIN in December 🤤 )

Some of us may be getting this for Christmas instead of our X's
tesla-cyberquad-kids.jpg
Ok I was holding off making this analogy to avoid exposing my nerd-ity, but this whole thing is starting to look and feel a lot the wait for the next book in a popular series like Game of Thrones or Kingkiller chronicles. Get folks excited, high anticipation, then delay after delay with no communication why, then doing random tangential projects like this Tesla power wheels (notice they even communicate to not expect it before the holiday at least). 😫

Reactions: croman and TWENT2
Tesla spent all their time Developing this cyberquad (for kids) not even an adult version. instead of working on Model X deliveries.

And a whistle too... Don't forget the whistle. had to pull some resources from the folks working on the 100k cars to get this modern marvel out the door for the holidays:

• Funny
Reactions: TWENT2
I got my financing settled (Wells Fargo 2.49% 72 months). All the steps are done.
Just waiting for the car to get here. Another 2 weeks I think.
Do they give you the option to pick which bank you want? its not a big deal, but given the opportunity I would like to go with chase, since I already seamlessly pay all my bills through them.

HAHA, I've heard a lot about folks with MY orders with EDDs of March 2022 - getting VINs already!

Clown show is right! Imagine planning to spend the money in March and then getting the VIN in December.

(Hold on... I'm just going to take a sec and dream about getting a VIN in December 🤤 )
yes, my Y order went from March to Dec 15-20 but I don't want it now that Chinese ones have the new infotainment computer. I'm sure that'll come to the US as soon as I take the Y.

Reactions: TWENT2