Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did they completely remove the cancel button for all on the Model X reservation website? I don't see it on my account.

chrome_4tVvwt8uf3.png

I also jokingly said page 1500 for 5/7 seat deliveries which might have been too conservative at the rate we are going :/.

Based on the model X subreddit someone was having issues with a single part they needed for their refreshed X and it was an airbag part which does make me wonder if they’re building all those X in the field without airbags and that is what is holding us all up.

They had that recall and had to replace a bunch so I bet the new brand or fixed model of airbag they need is in short supply.
Could the “worm” be of issue?

• Helpful
Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Keep it, keep any additional pieces from your original car. Then sell them on eBay if you don’t need them.
Good plan. I didn't keep my adapter (bought a new one and it arrived pretty quickly -- see post #16,836 ) but I *did* keep my sun shades from my 2019 MX P100D. The car used to come standard with a deployable shade that would cover the upper 1/2 of the windshield, and two smaller shades that cover the mini 'moonroof' windows above the middle row seats (in the FWDs). They're in a nifty Tesla-branded zippered pouch. The new MX doesn't come with those anymore, so I'm glad I kept them.

Reactions: DIL and studioloft
Guys, remember a lot of our guys are orders from 2020 or Jan/Feb 2021. So I’d expect your EDDs to be moved back further.

Wait. What am I saying. This is Tesla we are talking about. Orders are fulfilled in reverse order.

😁 I should be all set then. I have one order from 3/15/21, and another from 1/14/22.
(Sorry, trying to find humor in this *sugar* show)

Noticed this today. A 12 digit number appears briefly where Model X and RN... appear once the page has fully rendered. The link word Managed appears beneath the RN a moment later. Also today I received an email detailing Carrier Direct Services. No VIN and the evanescent 12 digit number does not appear in the source of my web browser version of the car order in my account. Not a double rainbow, but I'll take it as a sign things are progressing.
Shows for everyone. Means nothing.

It might be good that we were not getting one of the first cars: Model X Refresh Issues Thread

Delivered 12/03/2021
MXLR Blue/Black/20”/6 Seater/No FSD

1. Missing trunk tray.
2. Stains on chairs and panels.
3. Driver side window stops going up as if gets stuck.
4. Passenger side FWD doesn’t close. Thinks something is in the way. I can see the red sensor flashing on the display like something is outside the door.
5 looks like clear coat drops on the driver side rear window.
6. Panel carpet in rear truck not assembled correctly. Completely missed the holes.
7. Clunk sound from front and rear passenger side suspension on uneven surfaces.
8. Driver side FWD panel rubbing paint off body of car.
9. Wipers leaving streaks of I wiped rain.
10. Creaking sounds on uneven surfaces. Probably the FWD and the body.
11. Probably more that is not known…

It’s brand new!!! Needless to say, disappointed and would not recommend Tesla to anyone. Seems like they are taking advantage of buyers with touchless pick up.

• Informative
Reactions: Elixir and TJPDX