Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The fact that the red model S has red doorhandles makes me really think these are legit. Seems crazy we haven’t heard anything up until now.

When it comes to deliveries, I think the trucks start for the farthest part of the country first and work their way back. That said, I’m very skeptical that this means that deliveries are happening. Just doesn’t make sense.

I mean, it seems more likely to me that’s a used car that’s being sold now, as opposed to Florida getting refresh deliveries before Fremont… but I’ll be happy to be proved wrong! :)
Tesla usually delivers cars “further” out before the west coast to coincide their end of quarter delivery numbers. At least that has been the case for my 2 X purchases in the past.

Well, here's to hoping. As much as I want them to be customer deliveries, I suspect we'd have seen several in the Fremont flyovers if they were starting deliveries. I still suspect these are test vehicles. Just my two cents. Maybe also my way of trying not to get my hopes up. LOL
Yeah no idea I was there for a second then had to run somewhere else. They did have X test vehicles back in June so maybe this is more or maybe this is the real deal time will tell

Reactions: lauraut and Elixir