Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They probably will if the S release is any indicator. I have a LR on order but at this point I honestly would not care lol... I would be happy to see any kind of deliveries being made.
For the model S did significantly later orders of the plaid get delivered before the long range orders? Now you got my hopes up that having a plaid with the simplest configuration ( white with black 5 seat) may jump my initial April delivery date (which has been blank for days now) forward???!!! This happened to me when I ordered my original model X when they first came out getting it in just under 6 weeks when others had theirs reserved for years and still hadn't gotten theirs

Here are some major milestones we need to hit before delivery.. what do you guys think?:)
  1. inventory build up.. in progress
  2. plaid price increase.. incoming
  3. possible v11 update rollout to model s?
  4. elon tweets how awesome model x is
  5. delivery!
I'm still waiting for them to scrap the X and push us all towards Ys because 'they are just that good'. It's the Tesla way.

Y? Why is it good, just a bigger, 3 right?
It's not my cup of tea but it's good simply because it is a bigger 3. My former Model 3P was fantastic except it was a bit cramped for long drives, especially with a large dog in the back seat. My father recently picked up a Model Y LR and it's noticeably larger without sacrificing too much handling over the 3. The back seat legroom is absolutely cavernous.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
It's not my cup of tea but it's good simply because it is a bigger 3. My former Model 3P was fantastic except it was a bit cramped for long drives, especially with a large dog in the back seat. My father recently picked up a Model Y LR and it's noticeably larger without sacrificing too much handling over the 3. The back seat legroom is absolutely cavernous.
I have nothing against the Y, but it's definitely just a 3 in my eyes. X can't come soon enough.

Reactions: Vitaman and Elixir
Yep - exactly why it isn't my cup of tea. I love my Model X, despite the constant squeaks and rattles. The Plaid S is SUCH a build quality upgrade over the Raven X that I can't wait for the refreshed X interior. I'm almost certain it'll be fantastic.
This 100%! I love my plaid so much I dont like driving my 3 and my wifes beloved X is no longer the highway king. The new X should be fantastic.

I agree, having climate control on while parked (kids napping, etc) without burning gas would be amazing.

However, the minivan market only makes up like 2% of the overall car market. So, we will probably have to wait for Toyota & Honda to electrify before an electric van hits the market.
Wait... the MX isn't a minivan? It looks like one.

If only it were a minivan…. I bet the X would have sold even better. The interior space of a minivan is so wonderful.
I’m sure Tesla could make a good looking minivan if anybody ever could. And very few have awarded the X for its looks anyway.

Personally I like the idea of a Cybervan…

Reactions: CDT
If only it were a minivan…. I bet the X would have sold even better. The interior space of a minivan is so wonderful.
I’m sure Tesla could make a good looking minivan if anybody ever could. And very few have awarded the X for its looks anyway.

Personally I like the idea of a Cybervan…
Model V