Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in Chandler, AZ... Where you cannot go for a drive without seeing a handful of Waymo robotaxies. Many without a safety driver.
View attachment 726224View attachment 726224
I took this photo on June 14,2021.

The progress being made by these ai/ml engineers is not linear. It is exponential. We're not "there" yet,but we're closer than we might imagine.

Yet they can't handle puddles. So in Arizona they'll remain. Don't lose sight of reality.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid

As much as I'm desperate to see ANYTHING on what's going on at Fremont I wish we had a guy who 1) knows how to fly a drone, 2) has a drone that actually has decent video quality, 3) knows how to edit video, 4) understood more about Teslas and Tesla Fremont in general.

I truly miss @gabeinal! (Yeah, I know...wishful thinking). Beggars can't be choosers.

C343B676-7148-4FFC-9EF8-E24043EA77CB.png

Is it real?

When I say "automatic intermittent windshield wipers," I'm talking about the invitation of Robert Kerns in 1964. Prior to that, wipers were on or off. There was no 'wipe every 3 seconds' intermittent settings like we have now. People couldn't trust their cars to handle such a complicated task...
And all Mercedes wipers are programmed to make a single windshield-scratching wipe when you start up the engine on dry dusty days, weeks after they were set on intermittent. What’s with THAT?

As much as I'm desperate to see ANYTHING on what's going on at Fremont I wish we had a guy who 1) knows how to fly a drone, 2) has a drone that actually has decent video quality, 3) knows how to edit video, 4) understood more about Teslas and Tesla Fremont in general.

I truly miss @gabeinal! (Yeah, I know...wishful thinking). Beggars can't be choosers.
come on, let's be thankful for what we got. this guy is not being paid to do this he is just doing it to be nice.

Exactly. Hence why they needed a few weeks.. aka early November, to roll them out.
Agreed and I believe that's why there are now Model S vehicles sitting in with the X vehicles as well. They have been waiting for a part or two that they now have, so they're staging them by the test track. I wonder if they'll move them to the logistics lot or just load them up and ship em out!

Reactions: Stro
Agreed and I believe that's why there are now Model S vehicles sitting in with the X vehicles as well. They have been waiting for a part or two that they now have, so they're staging them by the test track. I wonder if they'll move them to the logistics lot or just load them up and ship em out!

They would have to move them in order to get them on the trucks, But I'm sure that's a quick process as long as they have the trucks there waiting.

Reactions: Tezhed9802