Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just like Sunny, after Fulhth gets his MX we may not hear much from him. It's like amical relationship breakups. They always say "We'll keep in touch! You are still my friend!" But in reality... they move on.

But, on the outside chance things could be different, I'll say this: Fulkth, please keep in touch! You are still our friend!" :D
Didnt sunny just become a member the day before delivery? The conspiracy theorist in me says it’s a Tesla plant to get the word of mouth via social media buzz about deliveries. I’m not saying he didn’t get a car but I also don’t believe he won the random delivery lotto either.

Just like Sunny, after Fulhth gets his MX we may not hear much from him. It's like amical relationship breakups. They always say "We'll keep in touch! You are still my friend!" But in reality... they move on.

But, on the outside chance things could be different, I'll say this: Fulkth, please keep in touch! You are still our friend!" :D
I promise to stay posting on here at least until deliveries ramp up. I've been on the forums since the model 3 ramp up in early 2018 (although I tend to just read and not post). I've screenshotted a few questions I've seen on here to answer once I get the car. Also I won't be surprised if someone here surprises me at delivery day, hah.

I promise to stay posting on here at least until deliveries ramp up. I've been on the forums since the model 3 ramp up in early 2018 (although I tend to just read and not post). I've screenshotted a few questions I've seen on here to answer once I get the car. Also I won't be surprised if someone here surprises me at delivery day, hah.
We know it’s you Elon.

Check you Vin to see if it's a 21 or 22

Reactions: Fulkth
if you look at the X's I don't see any white interior I mostly see tan

how I was determining if they were white, looking in the video at some of the S's in the lot that are for sure white then compare them to the X's that are hard to tell.
That's not good. I have a June 2020 order date, so I'm expecting to be one of the next people to get a VIN, but my gut feeling is telling me white interiors are not all there...

Reactions: Fulkth and EV_LIFE
Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 3.14.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 3.14.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 3.15.18 PM.png
It seems there are some model s with white interior on the lot but no X that I can see.

How is it like having a 60D X?

Slow and low range?
Low range is the biggest problem. 85% charge is 145 ish miles (233 km) - BUT... Since it's just a daily driver/grocery-getter I have never had range anxiety. The only problem came up when I wanted to drive to Laughlin, NV for work (from Chandler, AZ) - I could have easily made it to the Wickenburg Supercharger (#unlimitedsuperchargingforthewin) but ABRP (A Better Route Planner) said that I'd make it to the next supercharger with 10% charge... I DO NOT TRUST any prediction under 20% in this car. It has 140k miles (225k km) and tends to lose range at 7/8 projected.

As far as speed... HA! this thing is SUPER FUN! (Mind you, my previous car was a 2007 Prius with 360,000 miles 😂 ) I mean, It's not scaring passengers with whiplash or anything, but I gave my wife's grandfather a turn behind the wheel and he never stopped giggling the entire time! For context, he used to work on the production line at GM for 40 years... He kept punching it and giggling, trying to surprise me. It was amazing!

But it still feels like a new car. The white perf'd leather is PRISTINE. If I didn't know better, I would say it was a 2019. I LOVE it. I JUMP at the opportunity to go run errands because I want to spend more time driving it! 😂

I'd love to know what your update is ...hoping mine will be then too of course!
Yeah! As soon as I know something... you better believe that you'll know something!!!

Heck.. when I take delivery, I'm probably going to keep sharing photos of my car on this thread saying "I saw a Refresh X in the wild!" lol. :D

Make sure to give this guy some Thumbs Ups and Comments on YouTube. @gabeincal said that he stopped doing flyovers because they weren't worth his time (and he was super busy with other things). Hopefully as a community, we can make it work this guy's time. His flyover videos are already his most viewed videos. Let's do what we can to prop him up!