Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know how many active members this group/thread has? 1,000 of us are worth a 100m in sales.. if we collectively made an effort to get a response surely that might have some sort of an impact.. even if it’s 500 that’s 50 million in sales.. just saying this thread is more powerful than we think in terms of getting a response if we collectively sought one.. which I believe we all deserve.. 1 year without any update on a 100k product is mind blowing and to say the least very disrespectful
And for the record, I am a fanboy..
Fellow fanboy here, I think that idea is great. let's try to make something happen one way or another.

Anyone know how many active members this group/thread has? 1,000 of us are worth a 100m in sales.. if we collectively made an effort to get a response surely that might have some sort of an impact.. even if it’s 500 that’s 50 million in sales.. just saying this thread is more powerful than we think in terms of getting a response if we collectively sought one.. which I believe we all deserve.. 1 year without any update on a 100k product is mind blowing and to say the least very disrespectful
And for the record, I am a fanboy..
The last shareholder meeting someone from here posted a question about a Model X update on the tool they use to take questions from retail investors. I think there were at least 3500k shares that voted for that question(granted they all weren't from this form), which represented $2.5B-3B or so worth of stock at the time. It was the #12 question and I think they answered the first 11 questions or so. Super frustrating. Number 11 was some stupid question about going to Mars. All this to say, I don't know how effective a campaign like that would be.

To be clear, I am not picking on JBrowdy in particular, I am just using his rant as a classic example of ANGRY people...

From now on, I think we should put all of the angry people in a different room: Refreshed 2021 Model X ANGRY waiting room.

In the ANGRY waiting room, Anger Management courses will be held daily... with a lot of inner belly button reflection. Hypnotization, using a little red Model X swinging on a chain to put people under, will be done on a zoom conference call. We can even have surprise guests (such as SAs and interns... but nobody important) make presentations.

PS: None of the ANGRY people will be cancelling their orders... so all of you other INTERNALLY FRUSTRATED people, including myself, are not going to be moving up in line....

One side benefit of this proposal: The page count in this room will only move forward 1 page per day from now on.... Half of the entries will be about people adding their VIN numbers; with the other half of the entries will be about people losing their VIN numbers...

Boy, do I feel done for today!!!
But, it would be boring 😉

Reactions: John in LB
Reactions: NGKempf
They don't have the infrastructure to provide better customer service. It would be hugely expensive and since they fly by the seat of their pants it would be outdated. My business has and still parallels this. What did I type that was insulting? I just asked people to look at the bigger picture then maybe they would be less....angry, less..whiney, less...venting.
All useless items on a forum like this.
I think the venting comes because of this....when was the last time a business with 1 trillion market cap had no customer service??? This isn't a start up anymore. They are the what second or third largest market cap business in the US.

What exactly are you here for you if you are not interested in either whining, venting or otherwise sharing your hopes and frustrations with other people whose company you enjoy?
Ha. I like you. Sharing hopes and positive information is superb, but people whing, venting and getting angry is not healthy. I rejoined in 11/30/2021 when I got my VIN. Decided to order a Y on 12/1/2021, then lost my X VIN. ..haha.
I was on the forum 11/2012 thru 2/2017. No one was angry. No venting, no whining. Everyone was excited and hoping and dreaming. Fastly different than these angry unnecessary posts. I was hoping to redirect people to focus on the positive.
Thks

Reactions: Breischaft and BM3B
They don't have the infrastructure to provide better customer service. It would be hugely expensive and since they fly by the seat of their pants it would be outdated. My business has and still parallels this. What did I type that was insulting? I just asked people to look at the bigger picture then maybe they would be less....angry, less..whiney, less...venting.
All useless items on a forum like this.
There isn’t anything wrong with people venting. We’re human beings
Ha. I like you. Sharing hopes and positive information is superb, but people whing, venting and getting angry is not healthy. I rejoined in 11/30/2021 when I got my VIN. Decided to order a Y on 12/1/2021, then lost my X VIN. ..haha.
I was on the forum 11/2012 thru 2/2017. No one was angry. No venting, no whining. Everyone was excited and hoping and dreaming. Fastly different than these angry unnecessary posts. I was hoping to redirect people to focus on the positive.
Thks
why are you making it a big deal? Lol nobody else is? Just let it go 😭…. The bigger issue now is everybody combating you for not wanting people to express how they feel. Now its pages and pages of that lol

I think the venting comes because of this....when was the last time a business with 1 trillion market cap had no customer service??? This isn't a start up anymore. They are the what second or third largest market cap business in the US.
Elon has like 7 kids, 3 huge companies...have you noticed no other mid size or large companies have direct phone numbers to customer service. 1. Faqs page 2. Chat 3. Phone Jail.... waste management, samsung, etc...yesterday.

Reactions: c_v_h