Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess Thursday came early I just a vin! 7SAXCBE55NF3288xx

Got the call 10/17 and changed config 5>6 seats and cream>white seats.

About a hour ago I checked account and source code there was nothing. App still says February and it’s being built mvpa says 18 miles on odometer taking delivery in Chicago area… no -$2000 pre refresh credit that I can see.
Congrats!

About a hour ago I checked account and source code there was nothing. App still says February and it’s being built mvpa says 18 miles on odometer taking delivery in Chicago area… no -$2000 pre refresh credit that I can see.
Make it rain make it rain! Congrats!

Reactions: cheechogokid

Fantastic news! It’s happening!

3rd post! First got a Vin and then they took it away. Wanted to cry! But this morning got a new VIN! Got the call like everyone else to switch to 6 seaters! Was worried I wasn’t going to get it this year!

2022 Vin!

LR/22/Red/Cream

7SAXCBE56NF3288XX
Wow, almost my exact configuration except 22s instead of 20. Please share pictures when you get it as I won’t be seeing my car for some time I think.

3rd post! First got a Vin and then they took it away. Wanted to cry! But this morning got a new VIN! Got the call like everyone else to switch to 6 seaters! Was worried I wasn’t going to get it this year!

2022 Vin!

LR/22/Red/Cream

7SAXCBE56NF3288XX
Same VIN as first? Can you talk through your EDD timeline? What was it prior to 1st VIN, after, and before 2nd/after.. Also, did you for sure get it this morning (when was last time you checked)? Thanks and congrats!

Well, tomorrow IS Thursday. Hasn't that been when there's been a noticeable surge in VINs?
It will be Wednesday in the US tomorrow.

2022 Vin!

LR/22/Red/Cream

7SAXCBE56NF3288XX
My exact config congrats. When did you order