Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called the dealership and requested delivery. Got forwarded to a call center. Very helpful (more than any SA). Told me the car is ready to ship, they’re just awaiting a driver for pickup. He said the ETA is Jan 4th - not the end of the year, but really just and extra week or two of waiting (when it’s almost been 11 months).

I’m loving the stock price!

Btw, did you guys see Robert’s refresh X video about range? Not very encouraging.
Sorry, but the guy's got not done any investigation or checking before coming to his conclusions - lots of "assumptions". Inconsistencies in checking the configuration - wrong tire size, etc. Even within the comments on the video, there's those who are correcting his errors.

Btw, did you guys see Robert’s refresh X video about range? Not very encouraging.
I did watch it. It's a very typical case of two minutes of content being stretched into almost nine minutes. Plus, it doesn't say much of anything that's interesting except that it is possible to get about 1 mile per 300Wh. That it, by itself, pretty impressive.

In the end, we don't exactly know the battery size but if the sticker says 330Wh per mile and the total estimated range is 348 then the battery appears to be a bit over 110Kw. I seriously doubt the Mulroney sticker has inaccurate math - regardless of whether you believe the underlying input numbers.

I did watch it. It's a very typical case of two minutes of content being stretched into almost nine minutes. Plus, it doesn't say much of anything that's interesting except that it is possible to get about 1 mile per 300Wh. That it, by itself, pretty impressive.

In the end, we don't exactly know the battery size but if the sticker says 330Wh per mile and the total estimated range is 348 then the battery appears to be a bit over 110Kw. I seriously doubt the Mulroney sticker has inaccurate math - regardless of whether you believe the underlying input numbers.

I have not made YouTube videos but even so, I feel this sort of thing would deserve a “c’mon man”

I mean it’s like a super rare vehicle and there’s lots of potentially useful info that could be studied and then shared.

Reactions: focher and jkhanesq
Hi - I've been reading the forum since around page 100 and I thought I would join to say hi and that I'm still waiting for a VIN. This car is for my wife / the family more than it is for me. I ordered in early August and received last month my Taycan Cross Turismo. Absolutely love it - though not really a practical car.
Welcome - most of us here ordered the X for our spouses, not for us! We just have to test drive it for the 1st couple of years trying to make sure all of the settings are just right (for their comfort / convenience... I am sure you understand!) ;)😻:D

My LR red/black 6 seater was delivered this afternoon :) Ordered 1/14/21 and got VINned on 12/17. Delivery was scheduled on 12/26 but my SA called this morning if I can take delivery today. I really wish there will be a lot of new VINners before the end of this year! Merry Christmas! (Ride height was on super high setting - my driveway has a curbed ramp)
Congrats! Nice Xmas present! I ordered 2 weeks after you, but looks like it'll be a while longer. Post more interior pics if you're able.