Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 755991She finally arrived. Everything in pretty good shape, if a bit dirty. One word of warning: don’t know if anybody’s mentioned this on the forum yet but the Nema 14–50 adapter is no longer included with the car. So I’m not able to charge and I had to order one separately from the Tesla website.
I warned folks about that earlier this week in post#16,836
#16,836

Weird, noticed something new in the app today that I hope is a good sign? When I swipe over from my model 3 page to my model X page to check for a VIN, for a split second it shows a number where the RN goes shortly after. Has anyone else seen this? Top left corner.
Noticed this today. A 12 digit number appears briefly where Model X and RN... appear once the page has fully rendered. The link word Managed appears beneath the RN a moment later. Also today I received an email detailing Carrier Direct Services. No VIN and the evanescent 12 digit number does not appear in the source of my web browser version of the car order in my account. Not a double rainbow, but I'll take it as a sign things are progressing.

View attachment 755991She finally arrived. Everything in pretty good shape, if a bit dirty. One word of warning: don’t know if anybody’s mentioned this on the forum yet but the Nema 14–50 adapter is no longer included with the car. So I’m not able to charge and I had to order one separately from the Tesla website.
I wonder if I could/should just keep the adapter from my M3.

Guys, remember a lot of our guys are orders from 2020 or Jan/Feb 2021. So I’d expect your EDDs to be moved back further.

Wait. What am I saying. This is Tesla we are talking about. Orders are fulfilled in reverse order.
No *sugar*, was talking to a guy on twitter who ordered is MX LR Midnight Silver 6 seat, 20in in SEPTEMBER 2021, and got it delivered in December. like WTF

Guys, remember a lot of our guys are orders from 2020 or Jan/Feb 2021. So I’d expect your EDDs to be moved back further.

Wait. What am I saying. This is Tesla we are talking about. Orders are fulfilled in reverse order.

No Stro - it's "...no particular order. Please read up on Chaos theory to determine your real delivery date"

Me, when I go in my garage I had the Tesla wall charger installed in April for my X that will never be delivered.

Waiting.png

No *sugar*, was talking to a guy on twitter who ordered is MX LR Midnight Silver 6 seat, 20in in SEPTEMBER 2021, and got it delivered in December. like WTF
I also got a call from Tesla in December offering me an absolutely different car than the one I ordered. Otherwise, they told that I might be waiting for an undetermined time to get what I actually ordered.

Last edited:
That has been the case for a while I think, at least on MYs. They do come with the J1772 adapter. I have 2 and neither came with 14-50 adapters.

Reactions: Benihect and DIL
1/23/21 order date LR 6 seat. March now. I was originally told March ‘21 when I ordered my car BEFORE the refresh. I think I posted a comment on Reddit where I knew they’d bump it from December to March and look at what happened. Full circle. So disappointed in this company.
This makes no sense at all. They are currently building and delivering 6 seaters. And you have the same delivery date as 5 and 7 seaters that do not even exist in this Universe yet.

• Love
Reactions: tintedrosie