Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This Tesla YouTuber tried to tweet him today. And he didn’t respond sadly.
Honestly I think Elon knows good and well and it’s long been bothering him.

I think the best engineers have been working so hard on the gigafactory Texas that they haven’t had a chance to do a good ramp of the X production line. I think now there’s a shift of intellectual power back to Fremont.

Reactions: Stro and niogyn
Hi @Stro ,

The funny number underneath your RN number...
When I'm in the app. and scroll to my reservation
there is a number underneath my RN.
In my case it's 1492 9321 2601 2309.
I added the spaces between the groups of 4
for legibility...

Shawn
I checked the app as well as my accounts page on both mobile and an actual computer. It appears my MX is so far from being made that Telsa hasn't even bothered assigning me one of these mystical numbers.

• Funny
Reactions: Stro and KidsEyeDr
@ElonMusk, aka Rocky Dennis, can build a rocket that can land on its own upright, but he can't create a simple program that tells you when your order will truly be delivered by tying it to Tesla’s MRP system. SMH
I think it’s more like, SpaceX is private but Tesla is public and highly volatile and under recurrent risk of failure due to their continually accelerating innovation plus the increasingly difficult governmental landscape they navigate, plus the current world economic disruption. Therefore Tesla plays their cards exceedingly closely.

Today I spotted a Model X Plaid spotted going down 101 towards Los Angles. The only X on the whole trailer full of teslas.
Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 11.06.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 11.07.01 PM.png

So I picked my LR X refresh up on Jan 7 and the passenger falcon doors gap is really tight. It was able to open and close but the plastic trim rubs a bit. When I took it home and parked on a slight elevated driveway, the weight of the door leaned a bit more and I could not close the door until I was on a leveled street. Schedule tesla service and about a week later (today) fixed.

They also fixed my 2 key fob which did not pair.

Stuck

Fixed

Overall, I’m very impressed w this refresh compared to older model X. They even gave me a 2018 X loaner and it was night an day. Suspension and interior is quiet and much smoother ride. Ergonomic of center console and phone charger made it simple and less cluttered. I prefer the yoke over wheel after about a week of driving. The efficiency of motor is improved about 25%. My average normal driving the loaner 2018 X is 400Wh/mi. The first week of my LR is 300Wh/mi. Not scientific but I feel it’s about 20-25% more efficient. Lastly the sound system is really good. I feel the bass was bit much for my liking so I turned it down a bit. Mids and trebles is crisp without distortion if you crank it up. I’m sure the bass would hand just fine as well.

Hope many will become Vinner soon and enjoy the ride.