Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah but it looks like he’s asking north of 150K? Good luck with that, and I hope someone tells him about Tesla being on the lookout for flipped VINs.
Especially since he bought it for $89K. It's absolutely about the money. Hopefully, all of those cars on the grass in Fremont get released and the preowned marker drops from insane to just high.

Reactions: 1pinhigh
My Model X just got delayed to March! Do you think they're refreshing it again?
Not sure what you mean by refresh. I suspect they just don't have the parts available to build the cars, especially the 5 and 7 seaters that need that middle seat.

But, I also suspect all of the parts bins at the factory are running low and will continue to do so as long as the Covid runs. And continues to take out people that mine the ore needed to make the parts, make the parts, ship the parts, unload the parts from ships, drive the parts to the factory, and work on the Tesla lines building the cars.

FWIW, my 5-seater also dropped back to March. I really regret turning my leased X in June.