Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have a delivery date! jan 20-24

TIMELINE

Ordered June 6th ( i thought it was july)
MX LR
Black on Black
6 Seat
20 inch
NO FSD
Original EDD January
Sometime last year my EDD went Blank then switch to FEB
Jan 4/5th VIN Assigned
Jan 19 got a delivery date Jan 20-24

So this is still align for the bay area folks for LR that it takes about 14 to 20 Days from VIN assignment to Delivery

Pick up location is in Colma, CA

Last edited:
Well, thus far there haven't been ANY deliveries of refreshed Model X at all in Canada. Let's see if it starts in March...at least that's what mine is currently "targeting".
My EDD for LR moved from May 2022 to September 2022 today - I only ordered in 10/21 so was not expecting it soon but my May had been holding for the last few months until today

i have a delivery date! jan 20-24

TIMELINE

Ordered June 6th ( i thought it was july)
MX LR
Black on Black
20 inch
NO FSD
Original EDD January
Sometime last year my EDD went Blank then switch to FEB
Jan 4/5th VIN Assigned
Jan 19 got a delivery date Jan 20-24

So this is still align for the bay area folks for LR that it takes about 14 to 20 Days from VIN assignment to Delivery

Pick up location is in Colma, CA
Congrats!! an LR, that is good to hear. I assume you ordered a 6-Seat config?

My full VIN story (with one final update before delivery):

• June 2021 - LR/6/Blue/Cream/FSD order
  • Mid-December - VIN
  • Mid-December - VIN revoked after a few days
    • "Omg we're sorry we jumped the gun, you'll be placed on a priority list!"
  • Late-December - February EDD
  • Approx. Jan 9 2022 - EDD goes TBD
  • Jan 16 - VIN assigned, EDD remains TBD
  • Jan 19 - EDD changed to 3rd week of January
It’s amazing that Tesla would prioritize someone who ordered 5 months after me and others, and put them on a priority list ahead of hundreds of people who ordered much earlier, accepted a seating configuration that they didn’t want and paid $6500 extra for it, with the agreement that we receive it before the end of the year. How can we not be prioritized ahead of orders like this? Tesla has completely s**t the bed and is being run by the Marx brothers. What a joke

Congratulations on the car though. Not your fault

I have a mid-Jan pre-refresh LR 6 seat order and I’m still stuck on March… is there anyone else pre-refresh 6 seat LR still on March? I feel like I’m the only one left!! I’m in PA ….
I have a launch date order (1/27) of an LR model X 6 seater and my EDD just went from "TBD" to "march". Im located in Southern CA so its not like the its a distance issue. Its so frustrating to see that people are getting deliveries on their cars with dates that are WAY after ours with absolutely no justification. FWIW, Ive been a model 3 owner for more then 3 years so its not like the whole "loyal customer" thing wouldnt be in play either. Have been sub-leasing a friend's car since September and the lease is up at the end of March so any more delays and Im REALLY in trouble. So disheartening honestly....

My EDD for LR moved from May 2022 to September 2022 today - I only ordered in 10/21 so was not expecting it soon but my May had been holding for the last few months until today
Like many others on here, I ordered the day after it was announced, then got March/April, June, September, December, January, February and now March as "EDD". Whether that holds true...I'm not holding my breath. However, I'm hoping that Tesla has it sorted out now and that those who are ordering today get a better estimate of delivery dates.

Ordered in June? I’m sick to my stomach but good for you. Apparently your priority list is better than the priority list I’m on. Maybe I’ll call Tesla to pay $ to get on a different priority list.
The only thing I can think of is that maybe since I originally had a 6 seater order, I'm higher up on the 6 seater queue than those who Tesla converted?
It’s amazing that Tesla would prioritize someone who ordered 5 months after me and others, and put them on a priority list ahead of hundreds of people who ordered much earlier, accepted a seating configuration that they didn’t want and paid $6500 extra for it, with the agreement that we receive it before the end of the year. How can we not be prioritized ahead of orders like this? Tesla has completely s**t the bed and is being run by the Marx brothers. What a joke

Congratulations on the car though. Not your fault
RN11516XXXX, if that helps? And/or rubs salt in the wound idk