Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla teased me today. Dropped off my other Tesla for service and it was supposed to be 2 hours and no loaner. Turns out it will be a bigger job and I got a MX 7 seater to drive! While a 2017 100D model, it is a 7 seater like the LR I ordered but, it's not a refresh. Maybe I can keep it until they deliver mine? 😄 I wish.
Funny thing is they would charge you more for the used 2017 MX than your paying for your Refresh MX depending when you ordered 🤣

Where are you getting 3.1 from? Are you confusing it with the S LR?
I did the draggy today at 90% charge and drag strip mode at peak performance. and I got a 0-60 of 3.35 with rollout subtracted, this is the same way the plaid is measured on Tesla's website. The performance is basically like a P90DL but with bettter range and charging speeds.

I believe this is the source for the LR 0 - 60 time. Not 3.1, but 3.35, which is still crazy fast.

Hello folks//
I'm in the Seattle area (Bainbridge actually). Ordered an X LR 6 seat in late January '21. Still getting the monthly slippage slow roll - it's now March 2022. Believe it when i see it. Happy with my 2018 X but would like my new machine.
Couple of questions -
o Has anyone in the Puget Sound area received a new X LR refresh? Or, are we just sort of out in BFN as far as Fremont is concerned?
o Also - currently are offering my old 2018 X as a trade-in. Has anyone used CARMAX or others and compared the offered price with the trade in offer?

regards,
Bob
Traded my tesla model 3 LR. Tesla offered me 10K less than carmax. From what ive read tesla tends to offer less.

BUT theres some money saving when trading your car to tesla because you will save on tax or something like that. Not sure how to factor those.

Hi from across the sound... if you don't mind my asking, what is your 2018 X configuration, and what is Tesla offering as a trade-in?

I'm still hopeful I will be in the same situation, someday...
I have a December 2018 X 7-seater white/white with FSD and about 49k miles. Tesla initially offered $67,500, then after offer expired they lowered it to $64,000, after that offer expired they increased it to $67,400, which is where it stands today. From Vroom I have gotten anywhere from $69,000 to $64,000 which is current offer from them. KBB currently shows $72,000 for low end trade-in, and when I did instant cash offers, I got two offers for $70,000. Its a shame theres no timeline for us 5/7 seater reservation holders since I would love to take advantage of the generous offers right now. I doubt it will last much longer.

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Traded my tesla model 3 LR. Tesla offered me 10K less than carmax. From what ive read tesla tends to offer less.

BUT theres some money saving when trading your car to tesla because you will save on tax or something like that. Not sure how to factor those.
I just got a laughable offer from Vroom of $15,000 for my model 3 performance 2019 60000 miles. Don’t use them.

I have a March delivery date in my system. I called Fremont to get a better understanding of when in March I can expect delivery ----and he said I am not getting delivery till JULY!!!!!! I placed my order 5/1.
July sounds random to be honest. Was that something in their system? or another random guess by a Tesla rep? My Emails to support they dont give any specific answer, just pointing to SA's, and SA so far has told me just that dont be surprised if the ETDs move further...basically nothing concrete.

I stopped by the Century city Tesla yesterday here in LA. Honestly they have no cars, no customers, no answers when asked about ETA, honestly not sure what they are doing there besides maybe keeping the store neat and clean. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Fraudulent inducement. And by the way, if the Tesla GC was aware of the facts I am sure he or she would agree. I’m sure Elon and the senior team don’t want to treat their customers like this. With all the noise these businesses generate the reality is these senior executives probably are not even aware of the fact pattern. If they were they would have it addressed.
Unfortunately I have been told that nealry everyone with a beef against Tesla is stuck with Arbitration. I was aware and opted out early for any issue that may arise but few others knew to do that within 30 days. Been told it prevents Class Actions.

Reactions: FLScubaLife
With the sudden rush of new delivery dates are any of those 5/7 seat orders? I know I could dig through the spreadsheet, but thought it would be easier and quicker to ask here! I suspect all are 6 seats but would like to confirm. All of us with 5/7 orders die a little bit more inside each time we see big moves on EDD's....

I'm right there with you. Hoping to see someone with a 5/7 seat configuration post a VIN soon. Just need a bread crumb.