Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 590837CB-D299-4196-800F-1550C5BA73C6.jpeg
    590837CB-D299-4196-800F-1550C5BA73C6.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 90
Yes! Or heres an idea, allow us to do local pickup.

I am down for a cross-country supercharger trip back to CT!

If this happened I would argue that saves me the $1,200 delivery fee.
View attachment 758048
This isn’t true. I have to pay $1200 and picking up at the factory. There’s some kind of law for it from what I can remember.

Also to add, EDD of 1/19-1/23 changed today to 1/20-1/24 as others have said. Still nothing from Fremont so I’m assuming this will keep shifting until they contact me.

• Informative
Reactions: focher and niogyn
Also wanted to say an X refresh was spotted in Norway today with the new charge port unveiled in Taiwan last week. What’s the chance 2022 Xs will get this new opening design?

Not sure how to upload videos. Here is a clip from Taiwan unveil last week.

Source:
The vin ends in 326312 that's around 300 cars before mine. so I'm assuming this is an early mule, so vins probably started in the early 326XXX's

This isn’t true. I have to pay $1200 and picking up at the factory. There’s some kind of law for it from what I can remember.

Also to add, EDD of 1/19-1/23 changed today to 1/20-1/24 as others have said. Still nothing from Fremont so I’m assuming this will keep shifting until they contact me.
Yep. The delivery fee was fixed nationwide decades ago to ensure companies do not only build factories near big customer bases, which makes sense but costs union's jobs.

What's do we think the going rate would be for flipping a new X LR 5 seater after taking delivery? I'm thinking $125... am I wrong? I know one could (in theory) get a Plaid for a smidge more than that, but even that's Oct. '22. But not everyone wants a Plaid and the EDD for a 5 seater LR placed today is May 2023.

What do you all think?

2.3 and seemingly that’s without subtracting the roll out unless the draggy does this automatically but it didn’t seem to say it was.. inane! At 65%

Yes which now answer my question I asked here:

The only explanation given the weight difference is the Plaid X is actually making more power than the Plaid S.

Yes! Or heres an idea, allow us to do local pickup.

I am down for a cross-country supercharger trip back to CT!

If this happened I would argue that saves me the $1,200 delivery fee.
View attachment 758048
Picked up at the factory, still paid the $1,200 :)

However, I would not put a price on the joy of the x-country trip on a brand new refreshed MX!

What's do we think the going rate would be for flipping a new X LR 5 seater after taking delivery? I'm thinking $125... am I wrong? I know one could (in theory) get a Plaid for a smidge more than that, but even that's Oct. '22. But not everyone wants a Plaid and the EDD for a 5 seater LR placed today is May 2023.

What do you all think?
The cars were already listed for 150K in some websites.

Auto park is hot garbage. I find it recognizes a parking space maybe 10% of the time, and when it does, it parks slower than a little old lady. My mother reports the same for her Model 3.

Summon works better but I find it less useful.
Summon has exactly 1 use case for me: pulling the car around automatically at the parking lot of my mom's condo building when it's raining/snowy. In that specific lot, it works 100% of the time and is amazing 🤣

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Picked up at the factory, still paid the $1,200 :)

That's required by federal law. Destination fees are equalized and averaged across all buyers, and must be reflected on the Monroney sticker and collected above and beyond the cost of the vehicle.