Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They decided to disappoint me a few days early!!!! Wasn’t expecting a change till the 15th
New EDD April 2022 😒. The only time I’ll allow myself to have high hopes again is on my drive home in my Tesla…… if it ever happens

At least I can go on my spring break vacation end of March and not worry about a delivery during that time. Probably gonna go on a summer vacation as well before it happens !!! 😢.
((( sharing a car sucks))))(((( I need my Tesla))))
Happy birthday Tesless. Mine was in Feb. also and I turned 87. Shouldn't us old guys get preference on deliveries? We don't have that much time left to enjoy our X 🥲

That’s what’s happening behind our backs while we’re waiting:

> Musk started the year with a net worth of $156 billion and ended it worth $277 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. The $121 billion gain in net worth was a 78% increase of his personal fortune. Musk had an even larger gain in 2020, when he added $140 billion to his net worth.

It’s quite remarkable that his profit was even more than the total cost of all produced cars by Tesla:

> For the full year, Tesla delivered 936,172 vehicles, up from 2020 when it delivered 499,647 vehicles.

I guess that was his bonus for the perfect job of the sales department, especially in regard to communication with the customers.
Or that he just owns 20% of Tesla. So if the market values Tesla higher, his "net worth" rises accordingly.

IMG_0413.jpg

He's still talking about it...for now

I sure would hope Elon would scold (smack?) the person who keeps randomly pushing this “feb” “march” “April” buttons at random times without any thought having gone into this.

In the other news I was excited to hear this am that Acura financial service will let me extend my current Acura lease which was to be up next month. This lessens the x-anxiety…just a bit.

Germany here.

Just ordered a MX to replace our 5 yo MX100D with 140.000 km.

Black/white, 5 seats, non plaid; if it accelerates delivery time, I am willing to upgrade

Paid 100 Euro (refundable); no price, no delivery date - nothing. You get whatever we are producing at the time we are ready for delivery.

Kinda like the CT or the new roadster.

Now the wait begins. Not so bad, because we get to keep the 'old' MX a bit longer.(we do not have to walk ;))

Hope it also means the new matrix headlights (as shown in Taiwan) is coming soon to S/X as well.
Well at least the lack of attention to detail doesn't just rest on the shoulders of the factory workers, it extends to the graphics or web people too. Someone forgot they had a fake guy in the drivers seat when they flipped the picture horizontal 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

View attachment 767026
He's still talking about it...for now
Finally, he acknowledged however still unclear on the dates. At least giving an estimate would make consumers better prepared. If there is a limiting factor for interior trims, does it mean they are going to only continue 6 seats? Very unclear information.