Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mvpa shows odometer at 15

Attachments

• 51FCD813-8C3A-4B39-AAF0-7BC2BD061B20.png
    51FCD813-8C3A-4B39-AAF0-7BC2BD061B20.png
    399.7 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: Zygote1975
"Me too"

Ordered refresh X plaid 5 seater the day it came out to replace current X. I too got the call to change to 6 seater last year- first if I was willing to pay 6,500 and they'd think about getting me a car by Q4 2021. I declined. They then a few weeks later called and said it was "free" to go 6 seater. I begrudgingly agreed as it was becoming clear they have no intent to produce 5/7, maybe ever. They'd just do the usual Tesla shuffle and keep delaying keep delaying. O, and I've had a Roadster on order since 2018.

After delaying 3-4 months prior, then after agreeing to the 6 seater, which I didn't really want in the first place, I finally earlier this year got a 2 week window, January 30- Feb 14, so I thought, ok, I guess its getting close. Nope. Then February came and they moved back to Feb 7- Feb 21. Well ok, no big deal, what's another week or 2. Just checked today...yep now we're April 2022. F*ck. What's maddening is that in addition to now being way past a year late, of course Tesla never calls to give any updates, nor can you ever get a human that has any clue. You just wait and go online to see if they have blessed you with any hope or information.

Sorry for the rant, I know everyone in the same boat. Honestly, can't wait for the other car companies to give Tesla some real competition-- this from a huge fan in the beginning (I've had 4 Teslas so far) but the service is getting so much worse. Given Tesla arrogance and what is arguably the worst customer service in the automotive industry (3 weeks to get glass replacement....but that's another story), I'm really looking forward to the day when there are some real alternatives and I can dump them. Great cars and leading EV for sure, but poor quality, and horrible service just doesn't seem like a sustainable business model. At least for me.
My only regret is not ordering the Rivian earlier than I did. That was in part due to Tesla‘s dishonest estimated delivery date system. For the first time, I am thinking I made legitimately end up in the Rivian instead of a model X

FWIW, my order has always said April (now April 2022), and still says April (Ordered LR on 9/3/21 6 seater, Houston). Obviously meaningless, but you would think mine would be pushed to May since my EDD has always been a few months behind earlier orders.

I think so. It could be your White/Black 20’ Model X that heading to Miami today.

I will check at Ft. lauderdale store later today to see if that White Model is mine or not 🤞.

@Pdudkiewicz Do you have MVPA on your account yet?
I don’t have it in my account yet.
The purchase agreement, yes I have it. It is under delivery configuration.

Reactions: peter21581
PSA: guys every person who is waiting got pushed back a month.... It's an automatic systematic thing that happens every month... There is no need for 100 posts of people just saying that they got pushed to April... we all got pushed
Well not necessarily. Not everyone got pushed. some people still show feb-march delivery range

My delivery changed to April this morning - Monday it changed from February to March. What a clusterf$%.

My delivery time has changed 1-2 times a month since Nov - plus a text in January stating delivery was schedule for the last week in January.

I wish there was an X plaid alternative....Tesla should change the estimated delivery to "we dont have a clue."

Reactions: jbrowdy
Hi everyone. So I am a VINner! 7SAXCBE66NF332695. Plaid order 9/9/21. But I'm going to delay it for 90 days (though I don't see a button to do that in my account - I think I need to wait until they try to schedule delivery?). I still have 2 months minimum on my XC40 Recharge Lease (based on my original EDD of April, 2022) and I'm in no hurry. I really don't want a car that has been sitting in a field for months.

So if anyone has a Plaid Blue, 20", Carbon, 6 seat on order hopefully I just moved you up a spot!
what color seats?

PSA: guys every person who is waiting got pushed back a month.... It's an automatic systematic thing that happens every month... There is no need for 100 posts of people just saying that they got pushed to April... we all got pushed
I never had a date, it was always TBD, now it says April but I don’t believe it. At some point, hopefully this year I’ll get the text telling me I have a VIN aside from that everything else is vaporware. I just don’t trust Tesla missmanagement to tell me the truth until I have a VIN and even then I’ll be highly skeptical. I’ve been waiting so long it’s pathetic, At this point I’m more fearful of the condition of the delivered car and having to deal with service. out of the ordering fryer pan and into the ownership fire.

Reactions: dbchilly