Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order a Rivian and see what comes first
I did. I know that the earliest it'll show up is next year, but at the rate this is going, it might be close as to which one shows up first. Just because Musk or Tesla FINALLY had something to say about what's happening, it didn't include anything as to how it's going to rectify it nor any possible timeline that they might adhere to.

Reactions: 1pinhigh
I did. I know that the earliest it'll show up is next year, but at the rate this is going, it might be close as to which one shows up first. Just because Musk or Tesla FINALLY had something to say about what's happening, it didn't include anything as to how it's going to rectify it nor any possible timeline that they might adhere to.
Same, my Model X in Ontario moved to est. May 2022 now.

I'd actually prefer the Rivian R1S because it has a full steering wheel but I have another child coming in September and need a fullsize electric car ASAP

Reactions: TrevTremaine
Ordered early November 2021. Plaid, red, white interior, 20", FSD. Florida. EDD on the website when ordering was August. EDD was August ever since November but on 2/5 it changed to February 22 - March 13. Today, 2/9 I got my VIN!

Super lucky to be honest. I also just picked up a M3P today and coincidentally got a VIN today as well. Honestly not ready for 2 cars within the same month. Obviously I have to take delivery now and not hold right? Honestly wish it was any other day than today because I just got another tesla lol.

VIN range is 3330xx. Is this new or a reject? Haven't asked about build date yet
View attachment 767207
Ordered early November 2021. Plaid, red, white interior, 20", FSD. Florida. EDD on the website when ordering was August. EDD was August ever since November but on 2/5 it changed to February 22 - March 13. Today, 2/9 I got my VIN!

Super lucky to be honest. I also just picked up a M3P today and coincidentally got a VIN today as well. Honestly not ready for 2 cars within the same month. Obviously I have to take delivery now and not hold right? Honestly wish it was any other day than today because I just got another tesla lol.

VIN range is 3330xx. Is this new or a reject? Haven't asked about build date yet
View attachment 767207

View attachment 767207
I ordered the same configuration 1/27/21 to Ship to MA. I don’t understand why your order months later is shipping before mine. My order is my 5th Tesla since 2013 which I hoped would have a small perk of filling order timely…

Reactions: wildstar
The MX is well worth the wait! I have put on just over 1,000 miles on my LR in the past 10 days! I love the yoke steering wheel. I found that with the rectangular design of the steering wheel device, I can comfortably grip the bottom two corners while my arms are resting on my legs - similar to holding a book while seated. My only gripe and biggest issue I have with the MX is avoiding Autopilot-Jail;-)

Last edited:
couldn’t log on yesterday due to being at Disney. But after reading all 14 pages this morning, I think there are a few that haven’t posted their March to April EDD movement. Please post about it now. I need to know. Dying to know.

And sawyer is our friend now! Yay! Welcome back, SM.

Now I’m off to Galaxy’s Edge to meet my Sith family at Hollywood Studios. So please post many more disappointed posts about EDDs so I can have 15+ pages to read tomorrow.
Enjoy - Rise of the Resistance is probably the best theme park ride I've ever experienced, followed closely by another Disney ride - Flight of Passage (Animal Kingdom).

couldn’t log on yesterday due to being at Disney. But after reading all 14 pages this morning, I think there are a few that haven’t posted their March to April EDD movement. Please post about it now. I need to know. Dying to know.

And sawyer is our friend now! Yay! Welcome back, SM.

Now I’m off to Galaxy’s Edge to meet my Sith family at Hollywood Studios. So please post many more disappointed posts about EDDs so I can have 15+ pages to read tomorrow.
Order a Bloody Rancor at Oga’s Cantina this morning. It’ll start your day off right (and perhaps help you forget about your non-existing VIN)😜

• Funny
Reactions: DelPhonic1
The MX is well worth the wait! I have put on just over 1,000 miles on my LR in the past 10 days! I love the yoke steering wheel. I found that with the rectangular design of the steering wheel device, I can comfortably grip the bottom two corners while my arms are resting on my legs - similar to holding a book while seated. My only gripe and biggest issue I have with the MX is avoiding Autopilot-Jail;-)
How much parallel parking have you done? That is what concerns me with the yolk. I have to do that periodically.

I'm planning this same move right now ( also in PA). However, I think I'm going to wait until march to order.

Too many people are now putting their orders on hold due to chip change / Austin builds that I'm afraid if I order now that I'll get matched pretty quickly. But I'm curious to see how your order plays out.

Just ordered a Model Y Performance while we hold out for the X... This should be fun.

I did the same thing yesterday. This morning I received a estimated DD of Feb 24 - March 21.

That was quick.

Reactions: Elixir
Back to now from October.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-070344_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220210-070344_Tesla.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 86