Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drumroll Please....

After weeks of this bullshit:

View attachment 767109 View attachment 767110 View attachment 767111 View attachment 767112 View attachment 767113 View attachment 767114 View attachment 767115

Today, I decided to check one more time just to see if I was pushed to March, because f*ck me, right?

Well...

View attachment 767116

Up is down. The sky is purple. Soylent Green is people. Elon acknowledged the Model X exists. Sawyer Merritt is a voice of the common man, and I have a delivery date! I can't wait to see what they push it back to.

Now, you might be thinking, "it's a little insensitive to complain about your issues when so many others have 'TBD', or nebulous future dates with no hope in sight", and you would be right. But, I never said I wasn't a self-centered asshole. Love you guys and gals!

So happy for your dude, but inspect that mother like you would a pigdaddy!

So happy for your dude, but inspect that mother like you would a pigdaddy!

Oh, I will. I plan on sticking my fingers in any panel gaps and giving the frunk a little sniff, if you know what I mean.

TautAnxiousBlackfly-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Looks like Musk finally acknowledged the poor rollout of the X.

View attachment 767004
Drumroll Please....

View attachment 767109 View attachment 767110 View attachment 767111 View attachment 767112 View attachment 767113 View attachment 767114 View attachment 767115

Today, I decided to check one more time just to see if I was pushed to March, because f*ck me, right?

Well...

View attachment 767116

Up is down. The sky is purple. Soylent Green is people. Elon acknowledged the Model X exists. Sawyer Merritt is a voice of the common man, and I have a delivery date! I can't wait to see what they push it back to.

Now, you might be thinking, "it's a little insensitive to complain about your issues when so many others have 'TBD', or nebulous future dates with no hope in sight", and you would be right. But, I never said I wasn't a self-centered asshole. Love you guys and gals!
On the same day as Sawyer giving some criticism to Tesla, you get a delivery date. The stars and the moon have aligned! Might want to buy a lottery ticket!

I’m super happy for you bro! @niogyn

Drumroll Please....

Well...

View attachment 767116

Hahaha best post ever