Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About an hour worth of inspecting. She came home today. Other than I apparently have a defective set of key fobs and the logistics company let Tesla know they put a slight scuff in the front fascia that is getting repaired, it’s perfect. Falcon wing doors are smooth after a dozen movements, perfect alignments all around, no rubbing parts, seals all look good.

Another pre refresh always 6 seat LR order on the board. MN based.
12910A20-BEA4-4139-8962-88BC1832B231.jpeg

If you order a 7 seat LR right now with the base wheels it shows January 2023 but..View attachment 774738

If you order a 5 seat LR with the base wheels, it shows May 2023View attachment 774739

i dont know what this could mean
It means that Tesla is going to continue to put the screws to the people that ordered the least expensive MX version and delay those models for as long as humanly possible!

Reactions: Kitt9000 and Edtreo
About an hour worth of inspecting. She came home today. Other than I apparently have a defective set of key fobs and the logistics company let Tesla know they put a slight scuff in the front fascia that is getting repaired, it’s perfect. Falcon wing doors are smooth after a dozen movements, perfect alignments all around, no rubbing parts, seals all look good.

View attachment 775045
Am I the only one a sucker here for that exquisite looking wood trim in this car?! Looks super nice! 🤤. Congrats!

View attachment 775045
Worm to point out to them if you like…
looks awesome.

Reactions: croman
Hi Guys! Long time lurker...model X Plaid, ordered 1/7/22 and just go ta Vin Assigned today with a EDD of Feb 18-March 4th. I wasnt expecting it until at least Aug or Oct.

RN1163334XX
VIn # 7SAXCBE68NF3319XX

I believe this Vin is a 2022, can someone please confirm?

Thanks!
yes it's a 2022 - sheeeesh i'm RN115 Plaid ordered last July in Orange County and EDD still July (i'm jelly!).....so you are going to pick i up within a week then huh?

Reactions: Gurl3x4me
Hi all,
I’ve been absent for a while since I got my Model S LR and busy with my house. But just wanted to end my time with a major thanks to all of you! This has been a very long journey and without this amazing space it would have been miserable! I hope you all get your X’s with the new lights or some other cool features for your wait!
Thanks again! All the best!
See you in the Cybertruk WR!
28487527-BECC-4A52-9306-AAEFB6B46F77.jpeg
95133F05-DA11-4BCE-B685-078331DA5E47.jpeg
0677B356-8700-4CF9-BB6F-049AE989642F.jpeg
1F9806A0-17DB-4FBA-A503-AEA4A4AFF3C7.jpeg
A8388BCB-7559-46DA-891C-9AA5E87D8CC3.jpeg
C5C60B25-7BED-491C-83C2-6B9605A41413.jpeg
099B18D0-309E-4539-B345-9DF40D0EF6FA.jpeg

They have been spotted on trucks with new tailights and with new plaid badges with diff charger doors. No one has confirmed new headlights except on the S.

would be strange if they did all the changes except the headlights on the X
What’s frustrating is that one pic of a Plaid X with the new taillights and charge door posted on Twitter from someone in an owners group but no corresponding front end pic. What a tease.

• Funny
Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Hi all,
I’ve been absent for a while since I got my Model S LR and busy with my house. But just wanted to end my time with a major thanks to all of you! This has been a very long journey and without this amazing space it would have been miserable! I hope you all get your X’s with the new lights or some other cool features for your wait!
See you in the Cybertruk WR!
Very helpful photos! I'm going to need to fit two car seats and a huge stroller in my X (if my kids aren't fully grown by the time I get it delivered!). Glad to see you're able to fit it all with no trouble.

View attachment 775045
That Yoke Worm isn't going away anytime soon I suppose :(

View attachment 775045
Open the keys up and check if there’s a broken off piece of paper inside between the battery and the buttons. I heard that’s a common problem where the paper is tearing off and not pulling the paper out.

• Informative
Reactions: studioloft
Pulled an all nigher last night driving back from vacation.
Arrived home at 11AM and checked my Tesla order before going to sleep, July.
Woke up at around 5PM and i now have a delivery estimate.
I know, its not a VIN yet... but its definite progress! This is the first positive movement I've seen on my order since i ordered.

Attachments

• Screenshot_13.png
    Screenshot_13.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 58
Hi all,
See you in the Cybertruk WR!View attachment 775053View attachment 775054View attachment 775055View attachment 775056View attachment 775057View attachment 775058View attachment 775059
We have those car seats and going to be that exact setup haha. How are the seat tethers? Super deep like the Y

View attachment 775045
Does your center airbag horn work?

Where did you see the confirmation of the rear changes? (Other then the plaid badge). I’m Jan 21 LR 6 seat order and am still showing July delivery. I called and they said July was a placeholder and to expect my car next month. I just hope I get the new headlights.
A guy in Facebook just posted confirmation that an SA saw new build codes attached to his mid March delivery, that referred to new X headlights, taillights, chargeports. Let’s see if this becomes more than just a rumor….