Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
liumidsun said:
EDD reverted back to July in the last 30 minutes from Mar 18 - 31… guess Tesla wants me to enjoy my weekend without refreshing all the time…
Same. Bring on the flood of "Me too's". What a dagger in the heart.
For what its worth…while at the Tesla showroom talking about my own similar situation, a Salesrep recently told me that a 10-day window typically does not hold, a 5-day window usually comes later and has a higher probability of getting a VIN. Said while crossing his fingers. This actually came through for me as I did get a VIN after a few days. But then again, what is reliable in the Tesla Ecosystem other than heartache and joy!

Tesla just pushed my service appointment all the way to april 5th 😒. The more I drive the car the worse it gets. Everything was fine now it sounds like a rattle box lol. Speaker grill rattling, driver seat squeaking every bump, something on the 2nd row rattles I can’t tell what it is. My tail light cover fell off. The plastic trim near the hydraulic on my FWD is not popped all the way in. Sheeeeeeeeesh . My left signal light says it has a fault and needs to be fixed by service occasionally.

We just saw this blue X Plaid at our San Antonio location, 7SAXCBE60NF333826. Enjoy!
Here are a few more pictures we made.

Attachments

• APC_3693.jpg
    APC_3693.jpg
    808.3 KB · Views: 614
  • APC_3699.jpg
    APC_3699.jpg
    772.8 KB · Views: 83
  • APC_3703.jpg
    APC_3703.jpg
    806.4 KB · Views: 80
  • APC_3709.jpg
    APC_3709.jpg
    734.1 KB · Views: 89
  • APC_3712.jpg
    APC_3712.jpg
    767.2 KB · Views: 81
  • APC_3713.jpg
    APC_3713.jpg
    617.1 KB · Views: 89
I just canceled my Plaid order which was from Oct 2021. I took delivery of a 2022 Model X LR in December. When they changed the configuration from 7 to 6-seater it was basically the same car I already had with the exception of 0-60/carbon fiber. Trading in my model x would have lost me around 13k through Tesla. Also, I am having issues with my current Model X and I am currently driving a model 3 loaner. Figured I will wait until the dust settles and the kinks are worked out and if I still want one I can always get it later. Good luck everyone!