Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just did the disclosures in the app. The odometer disclosure shows 15 miles. Is that too much? I forget what others are typically seeing.
Got another text just now saying to pay now and accept the agreements today to avoid any delays tomorrow. I went through the disclosures and agreements but did not do the payment of course. Not doing that until I inspect it.
15 is the standard for "factory fresh". It will not exceed 15.

Just did the disclosures in the app. The odometer disclosure shows 15 miles. Is that too much? I forget what others are typically seeing.
Got another text just now saying to pay now and accept the agreements today to avoid any delays tomorrow. I went through the disclosures and agreements but did not do the payment of course. Not doing that until I inspect it.
The VIN that I was matched to this morning showed 43 miles, while my MYP was @ 15.

Well excited to get my delivery tomorrow. Anything I need to look for to make sure it is good to go? I order April 17,2021. Delivery said July and I never got a vin number. Yesterday I get a text to setup delivery appointment and after I did that I got a vin number.

Ordered 06/21 originally 7 seater. Changed it to 6 seater yesterday. Got a VIN and picked up the car today from Fremont. Very nice pick up experience. I went with very low expectations but the quality of the car seem to have improved a lot. Fwiw there were over 25 new MX waiting for delivery in the fremont factory.
Any sign of 7-seaters among the 25?

Reactions: Kitt9000
Can someone point me to any checklists I should printout and bring with me.
you have them here at the bottom of the page, change the tab:

How do FSD hardware updates work? Are they free for life if you buy the package upfront?
Put it under "it depends". The cameras *might* be a free upgrade on a $12K "investment" in FSD, the FSD computer should be upgradable (although it's unclear how far Tesla will go into paying for that upgrade). The problem is that if it's restricted by the MCU then that'll be a cost to you. At least, that's the way it worked for many of us with older cars that had/have MCU1 and essentially needed MCU2 to get much of the functionality that comes with it.

Reactions: croman