Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Watching some review videos on Youtube and noticed something interesting - do the newer builds have rubber "stabilizers" in the front cup holders? My earlier Plaid build does not, but seems like some of the newer builds do

My MXP has this. Pic attached. Picked up 3/13

Attachments

• 3956A77F-328E-4B11-929C-80E66D302B0F.jpeg
    3956A77F-328E-4B11-929C-80E66D302B0F.jpeg
    413.5 KB · Views: 88
Anyone ever get this text? I think maybe I saw it like 498 posts ago. Wondering if I should read into it or if this is just SOP.

View attachment 794378

I got a very similar text back in November (2021). Given that I just took delivery at the end of March (2022), I'd say it basically meant nothing in terms of order/delivery timing.

Bruce.

Reactions: shoveler
Mobile connector is not included with New cars.
This is a very cheap move on Tesla's part

Elon and statistics - what a combo!

It's peace of mind to me to have it in the event I get somewhere out of range of Supercharger and need to charge somehow. We're still not at a point that alternatives are clearly available in sufficiency to do without it. Cheap move indeed.

Watching some review videos on Youtube and noticed something interesting - do the newer builds have rubber "stabilizers" in the front cup holders? My earlier Plaid build does not, but seems like some of the newer builds do
My Model X was delivered with small cup holders with grippers. They fit a traditional Coke/Pepsi can. It won’t hold my refillable water bottle like my Ford Explorer did. I actually thought it was an insert that I could pull out to fit larger cups. I was wrong and now it’s a wrinkled mess on the passenger side cupholder. 😩

• Informative
Reactions: croman and AMM89