Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went out this morning and tried this, but there’s no calibration button or option in service or any other area of the menu. Not that I could find anyway.
Should be on this page:

Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 09.52.22.png

I went out this morning and tried this, but there’s no calibration button or option in service or any other area of the menu. Not that I could find anyway.

I set a mobile service appointment so they’re coming to my work next Wednesday.

So question: If you're driving, do you see a white arc on the side of the car (on the IC) where you have a not-fully-opening FWD? Like it thinks there's some obstacle there when there really isn't?

My X had these symptoms (left side also), which I interpreted as some kind of ultrasonic sensor malfunction. It actually seemed to go away on its own sometime in the first 24-48 hours. I didn't try anything explicit to try to fix this.

Have no idea if that's related to the problem you are seeing, just tossing this out there.

Bruce.

Smooth delivery…my face is hurting from smiling. Matrix lighting and new tail lamps

View attachment 796433View attachment 796437View attachment 796439
Congrats! What was your order date?

So, you managed to get the Green Plates too. That's good because there's been conjecture that the Model Xs weren't going to get them because they're not on the Ontario list.

Not so sure about the Matrix lights. If that white one is a Model S, it looks like they've got the Matrix. Can you confirm - easiest is to do the Christmas Easter Egg and see if it displays "Tesla" or something. At least have the fun of it...

Day 437 - Pushed back to July from April 28-May 11th. Internally, I think (and hope) it will here in June. All my tesla deliveries so far have been on the last day of the quarter. One another note, I just ordered a Ford Bronco Raptor, so we'll see which car gets here first (Hoping for the model X).
Sounds like we ordered the same day... And mine just moved from April 18-28 to August. I really hope it doesn't arrive at the end of the quarter. Getting to the delivery station is sketchy.... two cabs and a ferry. I never manage to make it there on time. Good luck with the Raptor.

So question: If you're driving, do you see a white arc on the side of the car (on the IC) where you have a not-fully-opening FWD? Like it thinks there's some obstacle there when there really isn't?

My X had these symptoms (left side also), which I interpreted as some kind of ultrasonic sensor malfunction. It actually seemed to go away on its own sometime in the first 24-48 hours. I didn't try anything explicit to try to fix this.

Have no idea if that's related to the problem you are seeing, just tossing this out there.

Bruce.
That's interesting you mention that...I will look. But the interesting part is that service is coming and on the estimate they are replacing an ultrasonic sensor and sensor carrier.

I've opened and closed the door quite few times now and so far it's not changing in any meaningful way.

• Informative
Reactions: bmah
I feel like I'm back in the waiting room. My X is at the detailer for paint correction and a PPF wrap (dropped it off a week ago). Due to some quirks in my schedule, there are some delays on both the front and back end of this process, so I probably won't see it again for another week or two. They'd probably think I'm nuts if I went to go visit it, I'm guessing.

Bruce.