Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have cream interior and in the pacific NW. I watched @NWBill get his car with black interior three weeks ago and he ordered about a week after me. Everything else was the same except for the interior cream color is am waiting on. I do have a June 18th to July 23 window so hope is growing.
Yeah so odd. I ordered only 2-3 weeks after you two and my EDD is essentially Oct-Nov.

Day 487 VIN 3449XX
OOD 01/27/21
LR/5 seat/Blue/cream/20/no FSD
EDD 06/19 - 23, Tampa

My EDD went from Dec ‘22-Apr ‘23 to 6/15-7/6 and sat there for a couple of weeks. I have been checking constantly throughout every day and finally there it was at 7:30 PM EST.

Not sure what I will do with all my spare time tomorrow!
I went to add the new information to the spreadsheet but someone beat me to it....Thank you.

• Funny
Reactions: SubtractEm
Has anyone heard when Tesla might release the 2021+ accessories in the Tesla Shop?
I sure would like a screen for the roof glass, but I haven’t heard a word about that.

The screens for the FWDs and back glass are available, as are the front row floor mats, wheel locks, etc. Several accessories are available for order for Model X in the online Tesla Shop, and these are compatible with the current models being delivered.

Last edited:
Joined the VIN club this morning. Survived all the mood swings (anger, denial, depression, acceptance) associated with the wild EDD changes for the past 14 months, then it locked into a three week window in June and today a four day window with the VIN. Order date was Apr 21. MX 5 seater, white exterior, black interior, 20 inch tires, and no FSD. VIN 7SAXCDE52NF34XXXX.

No text from the service center yet to schedule delivery so I'm assuming the delivery date will slide.

Picking up in Las Vegas.

Joined the VIN club this morning. Survived all the mood swings (anger, denial, depression, acceptance) associated with the wild EDD changes for the past 14 months, then it locked into a three week window in June and today a four day window with the VIN. Order date was Apr 21. MX 5 seater, white exterior, black interior, 20 inch tires, and no FSD. VIN 7SAXCDE52NF34XXXX.

No text from the service center yet to schedule delivery so I'm assuming the delivery date will slide.

Picking up in Las Vegas.
What's the 2 numbers behind 34?