Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 843421
View attachment 843422View attachment 843423View attachment 843424

Tight squeeze in the garage but all doors can open! Was also a Little worried about the Black interior since I came from white in my model 3 but the black is perfect. Acceleration isn’t as wild as my 3 performance but it is still more than enough. My 10 month old can’t handle too much acceleration just yet 😂.
View attachment 843425
GORGEOUS!!!!! I am supposed to fly out tomorrow to pick mine up...

Reactions: Evfan0630
We’ve got the exact same build and I’m also East coast. Except we have 6 seat ordered.

Also, are you able to share any pictures of your X? I’ve yet to see one with this exact build of cream interior with MSM color.
Glad to share. The combination of Midnight Silver Metallic and Cream Interior exceeded my expectations. Like some, I thought the combination of dark gray and white made the white look too "stark," but the cream softens the look while still appearing bright and clean.

MSM_Cream_Passenger.jpg
MSM_Cream_BackSeat.jpg
MSM_Cream_Driver.jpg
MSM_Cream_Console.jpg

Reactions: Elixir and Driver 8
I'm June 2021 order from NoVA as well! I guess I missed the cutoff for a batch or something. EDD stuck on Oct 13 - Dec 8 :(. Please update with the delivery experience and quality of the vehicle when the time comes! If you don't mind that is haha
I picked up my X today from the Vienna center in NoVA. No issues with the car. The delivery experience was fine. Overall good experience with delivery, however, the center was just too busy.

I picked up my X today from the Vienna center in NoVA. No issues with the car. The delivery experience was fine. Overall good experience with delivery, however, the center was just too busy.
From tyco? We're they busy with people picking up, looking around or just not enough people working? I've been going there for 6+ years and it's been a consistent downward trend in quality of service.

Hi all I changed my registration and delivery address yesterday since we’ve moved and now feel like I should’ve checked with this group first about whether that affects delivery (we moved like 5 miles). EDD currently August 31-Oct 12. Thanks!
Did you call Tesla and asked them to unlock your profile so you could change it, or you never submitted your profile (name, trade in, payment method, and etc.)? If it is latter, you should submit it as soon as possible as evidence has shown (also told by many SAs) that if you don't complete it, you are not actually in queue for your car.

Hey, to all X pick ups.....
How is the visibility out the rear or side? I will be going from a 3 and Y to an X.
I had a Model S but now Model X. By comparison:

Front visibility is awesome (of course). You cannot easily see the end of the frunk hood, so it is a bit more difficult to judge distance compared to the S & 3, but the front sensors do work well.

Rear visibility is significantly inferior to the S & 3. Wind foil on the rear lift gate obscures your view. Folding down the rear seats helps (if practical) so head rests do not partially block your rear view (but the same applies to sedans). Following low-slung sedans, if close behind you at stop light, can disappear from your rear view. During rain, the lens of the rear camera can get just as messed up as any other Tesla.

Side visibility difference is mixed. Watching for vehicles in the small screen above the yoke, and in the pop-up window on the large screen when your turn signal is on, helps mitigate the blind spot problem, but is still no substitute for side mirror and over-the-shoulder checks. The manual addresses this.

Nothing that I have described is an unacceptable issue, but there is an adjustment period needed when coming out of the S or 3.

• Informative
Reactions: Tz00 and SubtractEm
Glad to share. The combination of Midnight Silver Metallic and Cream Interior exceeded my expectations. Like some, I thought the combination of dark gray and white made the white look too "stark," but the cream softens the look while still appearing bright and clean.

View attachment 843462View attachment 843463View attachment 843464View attachment 843465
The way the wood blends the cream into the black trim is remarkable. Gives this combination a unique look to the interior. Luxurious yet not in your face or bland. Tesla did a great job here.

That went quick. Woke up to a VIN: 7SAXCBE5XNF357xxx. Not the newest VIN but at least it is not months old like I had feared. EDD now 25-29th. Fortunate timing as my wife's registration on her old car is due in a couple weeks.

May'21 order. Details in sig and spreadsheet.
Don’t think that’s an old vin. Mine is 356xxx and was built August 4th. Just got assigned this past Friday 19th. Others got new VINs past couple weeks with 356xxx

Reactions: neo1738