Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Refreshed" Model S model VIBRATION tracking and information thread!!!

What version of "Refreshed" Model S do you drive?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried figuring out how a camera could solve scraping. Please tell :)
Which one did you use and can you post a photo? I have scraped mine up a lot already in only six months. I'm thinking I'll order some touch-up paint and see if my detailer can fix it a bit.
@MFrunkerOG
@n2mb_racing

I used this one. Display is in the console cubby. Pictures tomorrow.

AUTO-VOX CS-2 Wireless Backup... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GVC156F?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Reactions: MFrunkerOG
Anyone have alignment specs for Plaid?
8497062A-52EF-44CA-82FA-FD1E5DDB0D1F.jpeg

Most people I know have at least one of these. Even the ones who don’t know what camber is :)

Yeah, didn't realize those were so accurate.
Level accuracy of +/- 0.0015in/in. (0.15 mm/m)

Though, I'd still have to do some math to see if that gets you to under 1 degree of accuracy on a 1" long surface. You'd need a very flat, vertical ferrous surface.

I have Plaid, Dec 2021 build. It has NO vibration issue. Was afraid it will pop up soon, but not so far. Sorry guys ;)
Car has 4k miles. Not sure either this makes difference or not - car NEVER been launched in drag strip mode.

Are you putting the lowering links back on and adjusting for camber?
Not yet, I'm going to wait until they are done with servicing the car. It's a pain to take them on and off each time I bring the car in. I've got at least one more service scheduled to replace the passenger side front window, because the adjustment is all out of whack, making the door hard to close, and the adjustment screws were stripped from the factory.