Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Refreshed" Model S model VIBRATION tracking and information thread!!!

What version of "Refreshed" Model S do you drive?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But it seems to be an issue on both the LR and the Plaid, which have different motors.
I came back to this thread hoping to find the vibration issue had been fixed. I had a ‘22 SLR that I sold when the market was on fire. I never noticed an issue with that one. I’m finding I miss that car, and have been thinking about another. Maybe even a Plaid this time since prices are getting more reasonable. But I’m not going to spend that kind of money if there’s still a risk of the unfixable vibration.
I would suggest you spend your money elsewhere, as this issue remains and Tesla continues to recognize it as anything other than, “normal”.

Reactions: Ray_R
New 23 MSP owner here. Wish I didnt have to find nor post in this thread but I have the dreaded vibration as well. I was hoping I'd get one of the good ones but guess not. The car has less than 500 miles. Sigh
It’s baffling that apparently “good ones” do exist, right? So that would lead you to believe the issue stems from a manufacturing variance but of which parts? Nobody seems to know. If the whole thing is a sonic resonance as some are suggesting, it could be a combination of so many build variances.

Reactions: Propofoln