Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not a huge fan yet of the blind spot video location on screen. It would have made more sense to put it at the top of the screen (and, even better, top left) than all the way at the bottom of the center screen.

Probably just need to get used to it. Instrument cluster would have been better than all, but since that's unlikely, I hope they make the position moveable.

Last edited:
I don’t think Tesla can cover the IC display with a side repeater camera feed. There is probably some NHSTA requirement to always display the car’s velocity at all times.
Well they obviously could if they moved the speedo to the center top of the dash. I think it's just whether they wanna do that or not ya know?😀

Pretty certain V11 butchered driver profiles changing properly. The car changes to your profile settings, but then does not change the profile name. E.g. I get into Easy Entry. Then it changes to "Chris", but the controls still say Easy Entry. For the first four or five drives, I was constantly turning on and off the blind-spot camera setting in Easy Entry and my own profile.

Pretty certain V11 butchered driver profiles changing properly. The car changes to your profile settings, but then does not change the profile name. E.g. I get into Easy Entry. Then it changes to "Chris", but the controls still say Easy Entry. For the first four or five drives, I was constantly turning on and off the blind-spot camera setting in Easy Entry and my own profile.
Is your bluetooth automatically connecting to your phone? I have to manually connect mine each time now since this update