Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshing ads make blog posts unreadable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ggr

Expert in Dunning-Kruger Effect!
Mar 24, 2011
San Diego, CA
Referral Code
Maybe it's my combination of Macbook/Chrome, but any time I want to read a blog post, I get served up ads with some kind of auto-refresh or something, and when I try to scroll down to read the rest of the posting I get dragged back up to the top again. As a supporter I didn't think I had to see the ads anyway, but even so this must make the blogs unreadable for many people.

Maybe it's my combination of Macbook/Chrome, but any time I want to read a blog post, I get served up ads with some kind of auto-refresh or something, and when I try to scroll down to read the rest of the posting I get dragged back up to the top again. As a supporter I didn't think I had to see the ads anyway, but even so this must make the blogs unreadable for many people.
Try doing a hard refresh of the page.
Cntrl Shift R for Chrome on PCs.
We're working on filtering out the ads on the blog for supporting members, though they aren't the direct reason for this issue.

Happened to me a min ago. Running Windows 10 and Chrome. After 15 secs I stopped page loading and then refreshed via F5. I have been having problems on my Android LG V10 cell phone with ad pages loading for several seconds in mainly in app chrome browser.