Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Registration?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL for the past while I saw this TESLIVE banner and countdown on this site, but never bothered clicking on it. Today I saw the Register and Special Guest flash before my eyes. Never booked a flight so fast in my life & registered immediately for this!

Anyone know any rental car companies in/near SFO that have green car options?

Cheers and looking forward to meeting fellow members.

Paul Carter
CTO/founder coparentplanner.com
---
Future Model X Signature Owner
Vancouver, Canada

Great job Bonnie and other organizers! Congratulations! You should take Teslive public in an IPO to reproduce the TSLA runup!

I'm just one of the team - seriously - so hopefully they'll decide to become public sooner than later. It makes me uncomfortable to be accepting the thanks when I know how much hard work others are putting in, not only TMC folks but also Tesla folks.

Hopefully we'll do one big group hug at the event :).

Dang, I wasn't sure if I could go, so I didn't register, but now I'm bummed! I should have just worked around my other obligations. I'm sure there will be more Teslive events in the future, but it's always fun to attend the first of a kind!

I hope maybe they find a way to squeeze in some more people.

Dang, I wasn't sure if I could go, so I didn't register, but now I'm bummed! I should have just worked around my other obligations. I'm sure there will be more Teslive events in the future, but it's always fun to attend the first of a kind!

I hope maybe they find a way to squeeze in some more people.

Be sure you get on the waitlist.