Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reputation points?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am handing out reputation comments to all of you participating in this. Here: here's yours.

PS: Check for S&H Green Stamps. Now: does anyone else also remember its rival, Plaid Stamps?

(Flashman: :scared: on the salty dental floss......!!!!!!!! )

PS: Check for S&H Green Stamps. Now: does anyone else also remember its rival, Plaid Stamps?
The grocery store where my mother shopped was "Big Bear" in Ohio, so we got Buckeye Stamps instead:
34481f13593010cb493d5e3b4e78e7c3.jpg

I was able to confirm this formula with a few members. Some were actively trying to throw me off track (gee, thanks, bonnie), but this seems to be fairly close:
1 point per year on TMC
1 point per 100 received reputation points
1 point per 1000 posts
Anyone who is willing to share their numbers with me to either confirm or deny these results will be rewarded with positive reputation :)

Yes, extra power came with 4 years anniversary last week and again with passing 12,000 posts this week....

PPJvIyuk.jpg

Yes, extra power came with 4 years anniversary last week and again with passing 12,000 posts this week....
Fear NigelM...
oh, ha, almost forgot, not a mod anymore, so he can only use his power for good!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm...

Really?
So you should have reputation power of 11
9 (for time wasted on TMC) + 1 (for more than 1k posts) + 1 (for more than 100 reputation points)

Your two green bars indicated that you have between 100 and 199 reputation points.

Science. It's awesome.