Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation date changed on My Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's more than ok. I originally reserved on april 1st (european time - as soon as possible reservation) and now they moved me forward one day. Yes!

Your Model 3 was reserved on 31/03/2016. You'll be invited to configure based on the date of your reservation.

As extremely early reservation holders I think we should get priority. In fact I want Elon's car.

My reservation date has been corrected as well, originally, despite reserving before presentation started, my reservation date was April 1st because of European time zone, and now it figures as March 31st, so I assume they’ve been sorting all the time zones out.

Attachments

• IMG_4472.jpg
    IMG_4472.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 76
Im in the same boat. I ordered online around 11Pm, also located in Socal and the date was updated to 3-31 used to say 4-1. I have RN10825.... I didnt want a early Tesla I fear that they will have many teething issues and am hoping they will be resolved by the time i get mine. I think i'm in the 100,000>140,000 range.
I waited in line, probably got in my order around 11:30 a.m. pacific time (Vegas), and my # is RN10858...I should be in front of you, so I'm not going to put much weight on any chronological order here (though I suspect you'll be getting first dibs being on the west coast).