Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reseting the RCM and ICE on model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought a salvaged model 3 and need help reseting the RCM and ICE. I've looked at some sites but though I could find someone here that has better knowledge on tesla cars. If any one has info on who or how much to reset or reprogram these two items the information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Bought a salvaged model 3 and need help reseting the RCM and ICE. I've looked at some sites but though I could find someone here that has better knowledge on tesla cars. If any one has info on who or how much to reset or reprogram these two items the information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I rebuilt a model three. I have to admit though, I’m not sure what the RCM or ICE in that vehicle is. Might be able to help if I knew what it was.

RCM= Restraint Control Module (like for airbags)

Only other use of ICE I know besides internal combustion engine is In Car Entertainment so maybe he means the MCU?

ahhhh. Thank you. I was probably using improper terminology when I called it the airbag control module, or SRS module.

Anyway, I removed my involved restraints and SRS module and sent them here: Seat Belt Repair & Airbag Reset - Safety Restore

still don’t know what the ICE is. Maybe the model three really does run on gas after all!

ahhhh. Thank you. I was probably using improper terminology when I called it the airbag control module, or SRS module.

Anyway, I removed my involved restraints and SRS module and sent them here: Seat Belt Repair & Airbag Reset - Safety Restore

still don’t know what the ICE is. Maybe the model three really does run on gas after all!
Mind DMing me some info on the SRS and one restraint cost? I have a front ‘3’ belt I need redone.