Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Retro fit AP 2.5 to 3.0 is starting to happen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a heads up, it appears the retrofit from 2.5 to 3.0 is starting to happen. If you have FSD, you might be able to get that upgrade install if your service center has the computer. It is a plug and plug except you have to take apart half the dash.

Do you have a source for that? Last we had heard all hardware 3 upgrades were on hold. Everyone’s appointments were just cancelled.

But if they have started up, that would be good news.

Following
FYI, no reason for a one word post. Just click "Watch Thead" in the top right. It will change to "Unwatch Thread" so you can toggle it.

Q4Fj6aw.jpg

FYI, no reason for a one word post. Just click "Watch Thead" in the top right. It will change to "Unwatch Thread" so you can toggle it.

Q4Fj6aw.jpg
BTW, people do this on Facebook all the time, also. No need there either. Click on the three dots at the top.(on mobile) and choose ‘turn on notifications for this post’.

(Thought that might be useful...)

Confirmed it is happening. Asked my tech at my service center today. Not going out wide to masses, seems like invite only for select people. He said they haven’t swapped out yet, but it is planned in near future. First guy in my area is a Tesla employee.

Reactions: Richt