Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Retrofit 7 seat to 6 seat in 2016 X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. I did this middle seat removal 2 months ago on my 2016 x, not to difficult. Only error code I can find is in the service menu. Problems I got so far is with updates and a weird sleep pattern. I did this the first week after I got the car, so have no data from before.

Attachments

• D6440714-A19C-4064-A8F0-7C7AA75574BC.jpeg
    D6440714-A19C-4064-A8F0-7C7AA75574BC.jpeg
    138.7 KB · Views: 98
Thank you tmc for all your help. Finally finished converting my 7 into a 6 seater.
I'm a little late to the party, but am looking to do the OPPOSITE. I removed my center console that was bolted in with four bolts into the subfloor. I wonder If I can take a seat like yours and shove it and bolt on.

Do you still have that seat? Do you remember the bolt pattern, or can you share pictures of the floor once removed? Thank you!

I'm a little late to the party, but am looking to do the OPPOSITE. I removed my center console that was bolted in with four bolts into the subfloor. I wonder If I can take a seat like yours and shove it and bolt on.

Do you still have that seat? Do you remember the bolt pattern, or can you share pictures of the floor once removed? Thank you!
Sorry, I don’t have any pictures.I am sure anything is possible.