Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Returned MY Today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you going to post this on every single thread in the forum? :confused:

Unlikely.

But why not?

My personal belief is that to be fore-warned is fore-armed.

I consider it important that owners and potential owners are aware of such serious issues.

Awareness of these issues by owners enables them to check their vehicle for the defect before the catastrophic event occurs that could injure themselves or other unsuspecting bystanders when a huge airborne glass panel flies through the air.

Potential owners fore-armed with this knowledge would not be buying blind, so are aware of what potentially may lay ahead for them post-purchase.

I don't know why anyone would not wish to be aware of such issues.

Reactions: Darren Donovan
So if you ordered a steak in a restaurant and it came uncooked would you accept it and eat it?

Your new $3000 oled TV is delivered with a crack in the screen.... Acceptable?

You go into hospital for a procedure to have your finger sown back on, and they sow it on facing the wrong way, acceptable?

Do you realize how completely different each of your three examples are to each other, not to mention to paint swirls and panel gaps on a car?

• Helpful
Reactions: Reborn and DS8819
Always good to post in case they pawn that car off on someone else without taking care of the issues.

The concensus is that they will do just that, keep feeding it into the supply chain until someone somewhere accepts it

I'll be curious to see if the Berlin Gigafactory has the same incidence of defects and errors in their finished vehicles.

With a bit of luck the concience of German craftsmen won't permit their reputation to be tarnished by churning them out in such shoddy condition.

Then again,big you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. The result is a car that looks like it has been built by one!

I sincerely hope that you get a car to your liking and that it runs for a long time.

I will (and I have, as I am currently on my 42nd car) because I don't accept sub-par ( Elon Must terminology) cars. I work hard for my money, I expect others to do the same to earn my £50,000.

Unlikely.

But why not?

My personal belief is that to be fore-warned is fore-armed.

I consider it important that owners and potential owners are aware of such serious issues.

Awareness of these issues by owners enables them to check their vehicle for the defect before the catastrophic event occurs that could injure themselves or other unsuspecting bystanders when a huge airborne glass panel flies through the air.

Potential owners fore-armed with this knowledge would not be buying blind, so are aware of what potentially may lay ahead for them post-purchase.

I don't know why anyone would not wish to be aware of such issues.
Whatever, dude. You need to get a life instead of posting constant negativity on a forum for a car that you don't own and don't plan to. We are all well aware of the issues you seem to constantly harp on. I'll just set you to 'ignore' from this point on. Bye!

• Disagree
Reactions: Reborn and HarleyW
. Whatever, dude. You need to get a life instead of posting constant negativity

If there was nothing negative about the car, there would be nothing negative to post!

.....for a car that you don't own and don't plan to.

FAKE NEWS .... I have actually placed an order for a M3 twice.

Obviously you failed to see this whilst busily trawling through my posting history!

.....DUDE!

Lol

Last edited:
Seriously, I don't own a Tesla nor consider myself to be a fanboy but all the paint issue you posted can be serviced easily. They don't speak to reliability of the vehicle at all.

Is this your first car? Condensation in tail lights are common, just check out any other car forums... I recall Acura RDX had similar issue and dealer's response was that was normal...

The reason the service department probably seem aloft is because he/she has seen bigger issues like panel gap, gate that won't close properly, flying glass roof... etc.

Reactions: Reborn
If there was nothing negative about the car, there would be nothing negative to post!

FAKE NEWS .... I have actually placed an order for a M3 twice.

Obviously you failed to see this whilst busily trawling through my posting history!

.....DUDE!

Lol

. . . . and he said Fake News.

I will enjoy my 3rd Tesla coming in a few weeks. You just needed to be heard. Good for you!