Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RHD VIN assignment and delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My website is now missing the built and in transit message but does have a new series of messages showing that i have 4/4 steps completed to recieve my car.

showing as delivering to st leonards 700km ish south in sydney instead of my house but DS assures me its a brisbane delivery.

From the Tesla portal this is what I see...

What's Next?

Your Tesla has been loaded onto a vessel and is en route to Europe.

Your Vehicle Details
  • Model: Model X P100D
  • Vin: 5YJXDCE48GF021xxx
  • Estimated Delivery Range: Late December - January, 2017

My website is now missing the built and in transit message but does have a new series of messages showing that i have 4/4 steps completed to recieve my car.

showing as delivering to st leonards 700km ish south in sydney instead of my house but DS assures me its a brisbane delivery.
Hey I have the same message. Although Owen still has no arrival date for the boat that he is letting on. Have you explored dash cam or tinting KT?

From the Tesla portal this is what I see...

What's Next?

Your Tesla has been loaded onto a vessel and is en route to Europe.

Your Vehicle Details
  • Model: Model X P100D
  • Vin: 5YJXDCE48GF021xxx
  • Estimated Delivery Range: Late December - January, 2017

Mine is showing the same, after the mad website glitches of the weekend where everyone showed in Tilburg, even if they had only confirmed their orders one day before!

Spoke to my DS today - all of the first UK MXs are showing the same status. Said they are going to have to get a move on if they are going to start delivering them to us before the end of the year! He is investigating... ;-)

Mine has never, ever shown me an estimated delivery.

No dashcam, not interested in relooking at footage of a road i just drove on, however if i was told it would reduce my insurance i might think more about it.
Waiting to see the factory tint.
What i do want very quickly are rim protectors.

Mine has never, ever shown me an estimated delivery.

No dashcam, not interested in relooking at footage of a road i just drove on, however if i was told it would reduce my insurance i might think more about it.
Waiting to see the factory tint.
What i do want very quickly are rim protectors.

Hey KT, I really think you should reconsider getting a dash cam. I had a couple of incidents over the weekend, 1 where myself and the family almost got wiped out by a p plater that ran a red light and done and Illegal right turn. 2, I had a guy parked next to me who let his 4 year old open the door and bang it right into the side of my car causing a dent and the paint chipped. Probably 4-5k damage. All caught on cam. I think of it as insurance, you don't often use it, but god forbid, something happens, you have proof.

It's always good when you get alerts and you can remotely log into your dash cam and see what's going on.

Sorry for going off topic.

Hey KT, I really think you should reconsider getting a dash cam. I had a couple of incidents over the weekend, 1 where myself and the family almost got wiped out by a p plater that ran a red light and done and Illegal right turn. 2, I had a guy parked next to me who let his 4 year old open the door and bang it right into the side of my car causing a dent and the paint chipped. Probably 4-5k damage. All caught on cam. I think of it as insurance, you don't often use it, but god forbid, something happens, you have proof.

It's always good when you get alerts and you can remotely log into your dash cam and see what's going on.

Sorry for going off topic.
Wow Champ, sorry for your near miss and damage! My wife's car was written off by a unlicensed uninsured driver who tried to flee the scene. To think your family can be hurt by careless drivers is horrific! I am now definitely getting the dash cam!