Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rimac Automobili Concept_One

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
National Electric Drag Racing Association vs. Federation Internationale de l'Automobile (International Automobile Federation) and Guinness Book of World Records?

Yes. Clearly the standard is set by the internationally recognized organization that actually has the fastest records - and in this case the one that specializes in acceleration, which is drag racing.
Just because they have "World" and "International" in their names does not make them meaningful if they are clearly inferior records.

The Guiness Book of World Records also has records for longest cherry pit spit distance and largest rat.

Yes. Clearly the standard is set by the internationally recognized organization that actually has the fastest records.
Just because they have "World" and "International" in their names does not make them meaningful if they are clearly inferior records.

I agree - but remember that Rimac Automobili is based in Croatia. National in this case means USA.

I agree - but remember that Rimac Automobili is based in Croatia. National in this case means USA.

I pointed out that despite the "National" in the name, it is an international organization. The record holder for the fastest "car with doors" ( not a dragster, or a bike ) is Black Current III, from the UK. The record was set in the UK.
It's fine to claim the FIA record, but it is incorrect to claim it as a world record.

Your cars are wonderful and fantastic achievements, I would love to have one. Don't tarnish them with dubious claims.

You're doing it wrong?
Apparently. I used to just take the youtube address, click the little film icon, paste it, and it worked. Now when I try to click OK nothing happens, unless it has the embedded tag: Rimac e-M3 World Records - YouTube works, but Rimac e-M3 World Records - YouTube does not.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.nedra.com/about_us.html

Regional Directors

CA Eastern - Gary Livingston, Ontario Canada
CA Western - Casey Mynott, British Columbia
United Kingdom - Oliver Young, Hungerford, UK
US Gulf Coast - Adam Clark, TX
US Mid-Atlantic - Chip Gribben, MD
US Southeast - Matt Graham, FL
US Midwest - Allen Thomas, MI
US Northwest - Stephen Johnsen, WA
Scandinavia - Hans-Henrik Thomsen, Denmark