Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadside assistance!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
“Warrantable breakdowns” is the critical point to note.

It’s not for recovering you if you get a blowout or something that isn’t attributable to a catastrophic failure.

Have seen a few instances on the Facebook group of people getting miffed because they thought (or were told) it was a full fat breakdown service.

It does say up to 50 mile car transport following a flat tire is included.

However, it's definitely not as good as cover available elsewhere.

Anyone know who they use? Previously I've always found it to be the AA (hidden underneath the car brand) with new cars.

Having read what's included, I think I'll keep my own breakdown cover going.

Worth noting that when we had a tyre problem over the Xmas break, Tesla couldn't help - closed for Christmas and I got the impression same for weekends too. Thankfully our was a non issue in the end and we didn't need any recovery, but just needed to know we could get a replacement tyre prior to a long trip couple of days later. Local tyre service sorted in the end (cosmetic) and without the need to order anything in but it just showed us that at the wrong time, wrong place we could have been up for major inconvenience / cancelled trip.

Reactions: DenkiJidousha