Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Parts for Sale Listings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a brand new Curt tow hitch for my Roadster when it was at Gruber's, but my Roadster never came back šŸ˜¢. So... Anyone want a tow hitch for your Roadster? I was going to use it to haul my mountain bike to the trails. I bought it for $100 from a fellow TMC member. I'd love to get $100 back. Shipping should be about $75 for UPS ground. Or I can meet you around the Denver / Boulder area.

1 1/4" receiver
150lb tongue limit
37" x 18" x 8"
32 lbs
As far as I know, all mounting hardware is present.

Attachments

• IMG_4177.jpeg
    IMG_4177.jpeg
    674.1 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_4178.jpeg
    IMG_4178.jpeg
    494.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_4179.jpeg
    IMG_4179.jpeg
    443.7 KB · Views: 140
I bought a brand new Curt tow hitch for my Roadster when it was at Gruber's, but my Roadster never came back šŸ˜¢. So... Anyone want a tow hitch for your Roadster? I was going to use it to haul my mountain bike to the trails. I bought it for $100 from a fellow TMC member. I'd love to get $100 back. Shipping should be about $75 for UPS ground. Or I can meet you around the Denver / Boulder area.

1 1/4" receiver
150lb tongue limit
37" x 18" x 8"
32 lbs
Iā€˜m sorry about your roadster. Great loss for many in one place.
Iā€™ll buy the hitch if itā€™s still availabl. Iā€™ll send dm In a few minutes. Thanks.

1 1/4" receiver
150lb tongue limit
37" x 18" x 8"
32 lbs
SOLD! Thanks everyone.

Looking to sell my genuine carbon hard top and storage bag, don't use it so it seems a waste to have it mounted on the wall.

Open to PM offers - part located in the UK but can mount it on a pallet for shipping

I seem to have misplaced the front trim panel (Tesla PN 6000928) but the metal fixing brackets are there

There is a light scratch on the roof which is not deep and probably a professional could polish it out

View attachment 811812
View attachment 811816
View attachment 811817
View attachment 811818
@JayBee7 Is this still available. Pls PM me.

I thought I had read that as of a few months ago, apparently some folks have had luck at their local SCs but that well's gone dry by now. Perhaps make a trip into your local SC and see if they can check the (inter)national inventory for spares?

Apart from that, Coverking and California Car Cover as noted here would be your next best option as they have the appropriate venting mesh placements for the frunk and rear (no side ducts though?) that allow our cars to breath. Also, compared to the plush ā€“ albeit indoor only ā€“ OE version, they have other options to choose from including more durable outdoor materials for those not lucky enough to have covered parking.