Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roof glass red and blue dots inside glass.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dots red with blue dark color looks like GPS but hundreds to thousands of them on windshield and top glass bad . Took.it to service center and I assume they said higher up had to make the decision , man said it was etched on surface three people said it was inside the laminate out side glass shops . So here I go a different dealer go away deal . They will refuse to fix it . I have a jeweler's optic it is not on the surface little specs . 21 model 3 anyone seen this ?

Dots red with blue dark color looks like GPS but hundreds to thousands of them on windshield and top glass bad . Took.it to service center and I assume they said higher up had to make the decision , man said it was etched on surface three people said it was inside the laminate out side glass shops . So here I go a different dealer go away deal . They will refuse to fix it . I have a jeweler's optic it is not on the surface little specs . 21 model 3 anyone seen this ?

Yes, it's extremely cheap lamination inside the glass, or the lamination process was done incorrectly. I have it on my front side windows. Like little squares that are in a pattern going across the window that you can't see when looking 90 degrees through the windows, but when the sun is shining at certain angles, it's pretty bad. Going to take this in to be checked out for service review at some point.

I thought maybe it was on the surface as well, but then ran a machine glass polisher across it to clean everything, and then realized it's inside the glass.