Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roof won't open.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello

My sunroof is not opening since day one. On the pick-up day, I was told to wait for an update to fix some software issues, including the sunroof.

It's been 3 months and I've had 3 patches, but the sunroof is still not opening.

I live in Vancouver. It's very rainy down here so I don't mind keeping the sunroof closed all day.

Maybe it's not a software issue.

Anyone had the same problem?

I think if you let it ring long enough you call will be forwarded to HQ. At least then there will be a record of your problem in their system.

Tried to contact the service center in Vancouver. No one answers my call.

I've had bad experience with some of the employees here in Vancouver. They agreed to fix the scratches on my car on the pick-up day but later refused to do so.

Tried to contact the service center in Vancouver. No one answers my call.

I've had bad experience with some of the employees here in Vancouver. They agreed to fix the scratches on my car on the pick-up day but later refused to do so.

That sounds like bad customer service. Did you have the scratches noted as a due bill repair at delivery? Have you called Tesla's ownership experience team to escalate your request?